17. The one woth Kookies birthday party

Kookie pov
We had all eat a slice of cake that Jin-hyung had baked for us. It was my favorite flavor and decorated with hearts and flowers from chocolate wich the girls had made for me and placed on the cake, since they all are very creative. As I put the last bite of the delicious cake in my mouth taehyung speaks up while looking at me: "I think we should start opening the presents!" He looked really exited when he handed me the big box. "This is from all the boys for you." Namjoon said as he patted my back with his hand. I really coudn't wait to open up the present, I was so exited! While Y/n grabbed her camera and started recording I ripped of all of the paper and opened up the cardboard box. My eyes lighted up when I saw the present.

I reach for it and pull I out of the box

I reach for it and pull I out of the box. Now I had a very cool and new rifle in my hand, wich I always wanted since I got into the mafia. I thank all the boys and look at my rifle. It was black and red and you could shoot 10 bullets per second! I look up to expect seeing the girls exited for me to get my dream present, but they where not. Y/n was looking at me with her mouth wide open while still recording. She looked out of the world. Chea was really exited. She was more like the boyish girl so she had always found guns cool! He looked at it with stars in her eyes. I smiled and handed her the gun, so she could have a better look. When I look beside me i see Yuri. She was looking at the gun in fear and leaned closer to me like it was going to explode.

"Wow Kook, this is a really cool weapon! I would love to just shoot something down with it, just for fun and because it always looks so cool in all the movies." Yes as expected she watches a lot of action movies, she seems to not be scared of anything at all. Yuri, in the other hand was scared of almost anything. She always left a light in when she went to bed. She liked some action movies but not with much blood and yelling. That's a bit sad because all the other ones here don't mind the blood or find actions movies the best thing in the world. We watched some action movies togheter and the ones with much blood where saved for when Yuri was sleeping. I liked watching horror movies, not a lot but I like it in some ways. It's just a whole other kind of movie. Chea really liked horror movies, almost half of her Netflix watchlist was full of it. Y/n didn't like horror movies and so did some of the boys. So every once in a while me and Chea get up on 12 pm and watch a horror movie togheter while everyone's asleep.

"Uhm I maybe can teach you some tricks with a less dangerous gun." Tae replied while reaching for the gun. It looked like he was worried. Chea didn't want to let it go so she pulled her and away. Unfortunately the rifle was pretty long, so when she pulled it away form taehyung it hit Y/n head hard. "Ouch, watch out with that gun!" She yelled and started rubbing her forehead. Chea gasped and inmidiatly handed the gun to Tae and rushed to her bestie to give her a hug. "I'm so sorry Bibii! I should have watched out. Does it hurt?" She asked while giving her a warm backhug. Yoongi had already walked to the kitchen for an ice pack. He was about to hand into her when Yuri gasped loudly and covered her mouth, being shocked.

"What is it Yu?" Namjoon asked looking at her questionable. "She's bleeding.." She whispered back while looking down, being scared of the blood. Y/n inmidiatly held her hand in front of her face. It was covered with red liquid, she gulped as he felt something sliding down her forehead. Suddenly Jimin spoke up loudly. "F*çk! She has a wound! Quick get something to stop the bleeding." Yoongi picked her up and laid her on the floor on her back, trying to let out as less blood as posible. *Crap! Why do these things always happen to us?* I asked myslef while kneeling down next to her. Jimin and yoongi where asking her questions over and over. "Does it hurt?" "Do you feel okay?" "Do you have a headache?" "Are you feeling like fainting?" The pressure was to much to handle now and she started crying softly.
They directly stopped questioning and comforted her.

✨~Magical time skip to 2 hours later~✨

Y/n was already feeling a lot better, Jin had healed her wound. It wasn't a big wound but just because the skin is so thin and there is so much presure on it it bleeped much. We had put on iron man after opening the other gifts. Chea gave me a new iPhone case and some earrings. Y/n got me a photoboard with photos form the last year. And Yuri gave me a package with all my favorite things. Later on Jin handed me a letter. They had planned a search trough the houseto find a suprise at the end. The first letter said: "This is where you keep you're treasures." I was thinking and thinking until I got it and sprinted towards the fridge. And yes, on top of my banana milk was another note.  And so where there 7pther questions until I reached the end. I got to the attick and walked towards and old chest. On it was another note it said: "Concratualations! You have made it to the end. Whe have a party tonight with you're family and friends! Open the box and you will find out another suprise.

I quickly opened the chest and indeed was very surprised. We where going to have a dress up party. In the box where different costumes! I was so exited for tonight, I quickly went down and talked with my friends. I turned outhit was a party for me and Namjoon-Hyung. Since his birthday was coming up soon. And then at his ectual birthday his parents would come and have dinner with us. Tonight my parents would be here at 5 pm and we would have dinner together. Then at 7 pm the guests would come and the music would start to play.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see Jin. "So when are you going to tell them? Or her?" He asked while painting In the girls direction. I knew what he meant. The people who would come to the party are all working as a mafia. So I needed to tell them as soon as posible. I wasn't scared for the reaction of the other guest but I was scared if they will hear that my own father is in the mafia two. My mother helped him a lot with his work and I always knew that I wanted to be like him when I was older. But of course my mom told me to not tell anyone. And so I did. We pretended to be a normal family.

I thought the other girls would understand but I didn't know how Yuri was going to react. She played at my house when we where younger so much, my dad is like her second father! I take a deep breath and walk towards the television. I click on his off button and inmidiatly the screen turned black. "Yah! We where watching a movie!" Chea yelled while looking at the tv in frustration. "There is something I need to tell you girls." I said changing the birthday mood hardly. They look at me worried. *cute*. I sit down in between them and look at them. "You know that my parents are going to be here tonight right?" They all nodd their heads. "Well since no one knows about this place beside mafia men. We only invited mafia mans." I said calmly waiting for their reactions. "So, you're saying you're parents are working in the mafia?" Chea asked me in disbelief. I just nodded my head. "Wow, that wasn't that I expected!" Y/n said while looking at the tv screen. "It's okay, he knows you guys know so you can ask him or my mom anything!" I said trying to cheer the mood up again.

 "It's okay, he knows you guys know so you can ask him or my mom anything!" I said trying to cheer the mood up again

Yuri was playing with her fingers with closed eyes. I put my hand on her shoulder to make her look at me. "Are you okay Yu?" Chea asked while standing up giving her a backhug. She just nodded her head slowly. "It's just much information, I need to let it sink a little." She said while freeing herself from Cheawons grip standing up. "I'm going to prepare dinner, can you help me Jin-hyung?" He nodded and walked towards the kitchen. I sigh and look down. *this might become a though party*.

Hiiii armyy~~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the party will be in the next chapter.🍄✨