31. The one where things took turn🌊🐚

Y/n pov
I was laying on the big mattress beside yoongi, who had his one hand wrapped around my waist while snoring softly. Hobi had took over the guard cause namjoon started feeling tired. After our conversation I couldn't bring out a word. Some tears escaped my eyes when he told me that they might be leaving to another county, for good. He didn't try to comfort me since he was very sad himself. So after some quiet minutes I stood up and went to bed, where I was now. I couldn't sleep even though I was so tired

Namjoon slept on the other side of the big mattress area so that was a good thing

Namjoon slept on the other side of the big mattress area so that was a good thing. I look beside me, on one sid ei see yoongi laying, sleeping peacefully. The mattresses after him where filled with my friends. On my other side was a large empty matrass where jungkook and Yuri where supposed to sleep tonight. Yuri's stuffed animals where laying next to her pillow. I sigh as I look at it, it made me feel sad.

Suddenly Yoongi's hand tighted around my waist. I quickly lay down and look in his direction. He slowly opened his eyes and met mine. "B-baby? Why are you awake at this hour, you must be so tired." He said with a low raspy voice, wich made my heart flutter, feeling the butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks glowing red. "N-nothing baby, I just couldn't sleep, can't stop thinking about Yuri." I replied, only saying half of the truth. "Nawh sweety, I get you. I'm also worried about her but jungkook is with her and she's in a building filled with the best doctors. So she will be fine, they will do anything to get her health again." He said as he put his hand on the back of me head and slowly put it on his chest.

You snuggled you're face into his chest wich was covered with a big black shirt, you're hands resting on his chest

You snuggled you're face into his chest wich was covered with a big black shirt, you're hands resting on his chest. You heard him giggle as he slowly patted you're head. "Thank you, I know I shouldn't be worried." You replied and was about to close you're eyes. "But you should be worried, we where all worried sick and still are but it's good to know that she's save now. Hitman bang and his mans won't attack for some time I gues." He said as he fakely laughed evily. You laughed and hit his chest soft. He giggled and patted you're head, leaving a kiss on you're forehead before slowly cuddling you. You sighed and felt you're eyes getting heavy. "Let's sleep baby, you're absolutely tired." Was the kast thing you heard before drifting away to you're own fantasy world.