"That isn't very nice."

Mauve giggled. Theresa made the mad face it Mauve.

"Have you both gone insane?"

You and Mauve laughed and laughed.

Theresa growled .Then she looked scared.

"Wait. Did you two eat some weird mushrooms or something?"

She demanded. You snorted.

"No! That would be SO GROSS. The only thing I've eaten in the past forever is the dumbgeon food."

Mauve laughed at your joke.

"Yeah! Me too! Just the DUMBGEON FOOD!"

"Oh my god, they're trying to drug us."

Theresa said, flopping back onto her cot.

"Drugs?"

Mauve asked.

"dON'T DO DRUGS!"

You screamed.

"DRUGS MAKE YOU SMELL LIKE ASS."

Maeve screamed back. You nodded in agreement.

Theresa groaned.

It was then that you heard feet stomping down the icky stairs again.

You gasped in delight.

"Visitors!"

It turned out to be a tall woman, with willowy arms and legs. She grimaced down at you.

"You're younger than he said."

She murmured, almost pityingly. You frowned. 

"Yeah, well, you're taller than he said too."

You snapped. Now she frowned.

"What do you mean?"

You rolled your eyes.

"You're really, really, REALLY TALL and need to mind your own business."

You replied. She sighed.

"You drank the milk, didn't you?"

You crossed your arms.

"So what if I did? You aren't my mom!"

You said. She shook her head in disgust.

"Alright (L/N), it's time to go."

"Where?"

You asked. She didn't respond. She just pulled a key ring out of her pocket, and began unlocking your door.

Theresa rattled on the bars of her door.

"Where are you talking her?"

She shouted.

"Where are you going?"

You gave your guard an apologetic smile.

"She kinda looks out for me."

You explained.

"She isn't very nice though."

The guard shrugged.

"That's still better than no one at all."

She offered. You smiled.

"Yep! That's true. An' Theresa's pretty cool."

She smiled.

"I'm sure."

Time Skip

You stood in front of the wall.

It was supposed to be opening soon or something, or at least that's what the nice lady had said, but so far it was just a wall. She had gone back down to deal with Theresa, because Theresa had been yelling and screaming and being a little shit, so she had to leave, but that was okay too.

Hopefully your other friends would get here soon. Then you could all hang out together.

You felt a twinge of fear, which was ridiculous, because you were completely safe! Where is safer than locked inside a dungeon?

After a little bit of rumbling, the wall did in fact, slide out of the way, opening into a large, pristine office.

You skipped inside, feeling very special.

I'm like Harry Potter!

"Hello, (Y/N) (Middle name if you have one) (L/N)."

You spun around, and saw Count Grumpyface, sitting on an epically cool spinny chair behind a desk.

"Ted and Felix's Dad!"

You squeaked in delight. He may be a big mope, but it was nice to see him again anyways. He smiled stiffly.

"Yes. Now, I have a few questions I'd like to ask you."

"Can I sit in the spinny chair afterwards?"

"No."

Time skip

You hated yourself now too.

The drugs had worn off, but not soon enough to stop you from spilling everything you knew that was of any use to Mr Huxley.

You curled your legs in closer.

You'd confirmed that both Ted and Felix were at your house, given him the names of all of your friends, and confirmed your address.

And, as a matter of fact, you hadn't gotten to use the spinny chair either.

Which wasn't the main problem, but it was still a problem. 

The guard (Leta, she'd said her name was) had brought you back to your cell as the drug had started to wear off, and you'd started getting a little more fighty.

Then you heard voices.

Your heart  caught in your throat. 

You knew those voices.

You friends, all at gun point, were led into the dungeon. You stared out blankly through the bars. It didn't fit in your mind. Captured. All of you. 

1, 2, 3, 4..

There were only 10 of them.

Cindy and Lily were missing. You felt a slight bit of relief, but really, where could they hide that the Huxleys wouldn't find them?

"Roomates."

One of the guards barked.

Choice (this is gonna be really dumb)

A) Fate

B) Fate

C) Fate

D) Fate

(I am so sorry, but really in this one it isn't a choice, you just get one of the others thrown in with you, so yeah. Fate. Please don't hate me)