CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow

Start from the beginning

Suho's eyes squinted with annoyance, "yes Jisoo. I have changed because of you. You know a man but you ignored me. Your family is not even part of the Elites. You will just be a disgrace."

Jisoo got what he meant... she never gave herself to Suho. She believed they should get married first. But cheating on her because of the family ranking? That's fcking absurd she thought.

"You heard him. You can't give him what he wants but I can. The Bae and Kim are planning our marriage too. Tsk. Poor Jisoo. No, ever man will want trash like you." What was said to her by her ex bitch best friend rang to her ears.

She scoffed at her remarks before smirking with confidence, "Trash? Aren't you referring to yourself? Only trash will be a mistress."

Taehyung who was watching in the corner with his secretary heard the remark from Jisoo, the corners of his lips lifted into a smile as he did not expect the outcome. Not long after... he heard a loud high pitch slap sound echoing the hallway making his smile go back to a straight line.

"You don't have the right to call me trash, bitch!" Irene shouted lunging forward to Jisoo.

Jisoo that was slapped for the first time in her life suddenly felt the urged to cry because of the pain she can feel but she swallowed everything and stood high with her fingers forming a fist. She stepped forward to slap Irene back but she was stopped in mid-air. Suho stopped her holding her wrist tight that she can feel pain.

"Jisoo!!! STOP! You don't need to stoop so low. We are over now so stop now!!" Suho said reprimanding her.

"Stoop so low? Aren't they the ones who hurt her?" Jisoo thought scoffing at her realization

He allowed Irene to slap her but she can't slap her back. Jisoo tried to break free from Suho but she suddenly felt tired from all the bullshit she experienced today.

She used her other hand and slapped Suho with full force which stunned the man and allowed her to break free from his hold.

Irene saw it and in raged she pushed Jisoo making the girl fall. "YOU BITCH! DARE TO SLAP SUHO?!"

Jisoo felt a sting on her left arm, seeing she was bleeding from hitting the edge of the corner table made her eyes water with pain.

An icy cold voice echoed the hallway, "What's happening here?" Taehyung asked making Irene and Suho looked at him.

The man stood on his suit with a dominating aura. They knew the man... Kim Taehyung, the president of Kim Group.

Suho fixed his clothes and pasted a smile, "Good evening President Kim. Nothing's wrong. We are just going to help her because she seems to be drunk. By the way, nice meeting you President Kim. I'm Suho Kim of SK Entertainment." He offered his hand but ignored by Taehyung as he looked at the girl covered in blood

"Isn't she your friend?" Taehyung asked sarcastically.

Irene stuttered as she answered Taehyung, she doesn't know but just his presence alone is enough to make her shiver, "Ye-Yes. We asked her friend to come and pick her up."

"We are busy as we have an appointment." Suho knowing that the person in front of them is someone they cannot offend, he hurriedly excused himself dragging Irene. "Nice meeting you, President Kim. Please excuse us."

Taehyung scoffed as he saw the two rushed out of the scene. He witnessed everything that had happened. He then remembered the girl, she was sitting on the floor with her pink dress stained with some red marks of her blood.