SAY SOMETHING, PLEASE

As he felt her hymen break, Jason felt like a monster. He hasn't even thought about Angie being a virgin. She looked too damn sexy, acted too damn seductive, kissed too damn good for a virgin.

She let out a painful moan once he entered her. And he wasn't at all gentle. He was possesive. If he knew that she was a virgin nothing would play out like this. Once he was inside of her he stopped moving. Letting her adjust to him.

-I'm sorry baby, I didn't know. -he whispered as he kissed her gently. She didin't say anything but her lips returned the kiss.

Angie felt defeated. Once he was inside of her there was no going back. She felt the extreme pain. But now, once he was inside of her, she felt pleasure, she needed him to finish what he started. She needed him to move. She started moving beneath him. It drove him crazy. -Baby, don't do that, I can't control myself if you do that.- he said.

She didn't respond with words but rather with her body. There was nothing else she could say to him. He started kissing her neck, squeeze her breasts and move inside of her. She felt so good, so tight, so wet, so warm and she was all his. The feeling was out of this world.

But he knew he fucked up. And although what he's done was wrong, he could feel that she wanted him inside of her. Everything about that turned him on even more and he was already on the verge. Feeling her tight pussy around his cock was enough for him to cum. Nothing like that happened to him ever.

He also knew she was close even before he entered her. In a few seconds of what seemed to be ages, he felt her relax, her pussy tighten and became even more wet than it already was. She let out a loud moan and he could feel her nails in his back. He couldn't containe himself any longer, especially after her orgasm and he finished inside of her, breathing loudly and heavily, whispering into her ear: Fuck baby.

For the next few seconds they layed there, him still inside of her kissing every part of her face apologizing. She didn't say anything. He then layed next to her, gently tucking her in sheets that were on the bed and cuddling her with his hands around her waist.

-Say something please. -he begged her, but she didin't said anything. Soon he heard hear breathing evened out and she fell asleep.

He was awake for the most of the night thinking about everything that's happened. For the whole night he listened her sleep, cuddling her and protecting her. From what, he thought. Only person he can't protect her from was him.

He never felt like this before. Never cuddle, never slept with women, never took care of them after sex. But she was his wife. And she was only his. She was so fragile but so brave at the same time. He truly is a monster.