FINALLY LEGAL

-Wake up you devil child!! -Angie yelled climbing up in Leila's bed. -It's your birthday!

-Then I'm not a child anymore. -Leila smirked hearing birthday music in the background.

-Come on, come on, you need to get up, we're going to have a lunch in one of the most exclusive restaurants in the city and then we'll be back here to get ready for tonight!

-Ok, I'll be in the living room in a minute. -Leila said to her sister defeated.

Once she entered the living room she asked: -Where are the boys?

Angie shrugged shoulders. -Busy I guess, but don't worry, they'll join us tonight. -Dad's been calling you all morning. You should get back at him.

-I'll do that. -Leila said. -After I have my coffee.

-Well, the boys may not be here but they did leave little something for you. -Angie said and handed bouquet od 18 beautiful red roses to Leila.

-There's a card. -Leila said.

Welcome to the real world Leila. Happy birthday.

-Sounds like Jason. -Leila laughed.

Leila phoned her father and both her and Angie heard Beth screaming Happy birthday from the background. God I miss Beth, Angie thought.

After they had their birthday lunch and walk around the city the girls were back in the penthouse by 7pm.

-Is now a good time to start drinking? -Leila asked her sister and Angie rolled her eyes.

-Ok...knock yourself out. -Angie surrendered.

Girls put on a music, made themselves drinks and were now getting ready for the night out.

Leila opted for long sleeves short dress that reached just above her knees. It was black but it was covered in tinsels. She put her hair down, and as of make up she went with smokey eyes that really put her blue eyes on spot.

-Oh my God. -Angie said once she saw her sister. -You look like a million dollars. -she said.

-You don't look so bad yourself. -Leila winked at Angie who was wearing dark blue sleevlees jumpsuit that suited her perfectly enhancing her curves.

Both girls were wearing black christian louboutins heels, Leila matching them with sparkling golden handbag and Angie with black simple one. Angie hair was also down in its natural wavyness.

Jason finally entered the apratment looking at them both. -Wow. -he said. And they both giggled. -Relaaax J, we'll be good girls...for now. -Leila joked.

-How much did you guys have to drink already? -he asked.

-I haven't had any. -Angie said defensively. -But this little birthday rager had at least five drinks.

Jason just shooked his head. -Ok.. Are you ready? -he asked.

-WAIIIIT. -Angie yelled. -I almost forgot to give her the gift we chose for her. -she said stopping Jason at the door.

-What gift? -Leila smiled.

-This gift. -Angie said handing her a bag with Tiffany box in it.

-Guys, you didn't have to. -Leila said opening her present. It was a beautiful diamond bracelet that was engraved. You'll always be my devil child. Happy 18th.

It almost made Leila cry. She put it on immediately. -It's perfect.

-Now we can go. -Angie said to her husband who was holding the doors for the girls. They entered the elevator.