HE'LL NEVER HURT ME

The doctor came to visit in an hour. She didn't want to go to his office and they've arranged home visit. It was a doctor that was already working for Bates' Family. He was a man of confidence and Angie was certain he'll not tell anyone about what happened to her.

Jason, Drew and the rest of the Family still hadn't come back. And Angie was glad because she wanted to be with the doctor alone.

Rosa opened the door for him and let him in the house taking him to Angies room.

-He's here. -she said to Angie.

-Let him in. -Angie replied. -And Rosa, please make sure no one bothers us.

Rosa nodded her head. -Of course dear. You just say if there's anything else you need.

-Mrs. Bates. -doctor said. -It's an unfortunate circumstance for us meeting like this. But in my line of work and your husbands I'm afraid any other would be as tough as this.

Angie smiled. -Yes. -she said to him.

-Let's check up on you shall we? -he smiled trying to comfort her.

While he was checking her up he asked: -And when do you think that happened to you?

Angie noticed that even he didn't want to say that out loud. -Two nights ago. -she answered.

-Well, I don't see any of the evidence which would indicate to abuse. -he still didn't want to use the term "rape".

Angie was relieved. But that didn't last long since doctor continued: -But.. since you were drugged there is no way we can be certain about it. And it's been three days almost so the traces of semen is hard to find. I'm sorry mrs. Bates, but I can't tell you anything that you didn't already knew. -the man was sad because he couldn't help her.

Angie felt defeated. She'll never know now what really happened to her. But, she did woke up by Ivan laying next to her, touching her...only an idiot would think he's done only that.

-Either way thank you doctor. -she said to the man while he gathered his things. -Do you want to stay maybe for a drink or something? -she asked politely.

-Thank you mrs. Bates but I'm busy. -he replied.

-Can I ask you too keep this a secret?

-Of course. I'll not say anything to anyone, not even your husband. -he reassured her.

-Thank you doctor. -she smiled.

-The only way to find out what happened is if you ask the man who did that to you. -doctor explained.

-I think that's impossible. Even if my husband finds him, I know he'll never admit to it.

-Take care of yourself mrs. Bates. -doctor felt sorry for her. And she hated that look people were giving her since she arrived back home.

-Well. -she quickly changed her posture, pretending now like everything is ok. -I'll see you around doctor. Wait, no. I hope that I won't see you, not in these kind of situations. -she laughed and the doctor left.

Angie now deciaded that it was all she could do. There is no reason now to cry about it. She'll just try to burry it as far as she can inside, like it never happened and move on with her life.

Then she heard voices coming from downstairs. It was Jason and the rest of them. They are back.

She ran into Drew while she was going downstairs. -Any luck? -she asked and he nodded in no.

Noticing the dissapointment on her face, Drew tried to cheer her up. -But we will find him baby girl. I promise.

-Rosa said the doctor was here. -Jason interrupted.

Thank you Rosa, Angie thought to herself. -Yes, he was here.

-Do you want to talk about it? -Jason asked.

-Can we speak in private? -she acted as he was also her boss and not her husband. But that was only because he was acting strange himself. Like he was distancing himself from her.

-Yes. Come with me. -he led her in his office.

As soon as she closed the door of the office her eyes became teary. And Jasons heart broke. It really happened to her. Fire of anger inside of him burned even more.

-The doctor said we'll only know for certain if bastard tells us himself. -she sighed, defeated, looking away now through the window, gazinig at beautiful trees that moved in the motion of the wind.

-Ang..-Jason started.: -I'll find him, I swear to you. And if you really want to know, then I'll make him confess before I kill him.

She just nodded her head. -I want to forget about it. Like it never happened.

-That's not the solution. -Jason said. -It'll only make you hurt.

-Nothing can possibly make me more hurt than I'm right now. -she replied, still looking outside.

There is nothing Jason could tell her anymore as he himself felt hurt like he never was in his life. And he blamed himself for everything. That's why he deciaded that he'll stay away from her. At least until he finds Ivan. Everything bad that ever happened to Angie was because of him.

-My sister is coming. -she said remembering her phone call with Leila from erlier.

-Great. -Jason said really thinking that. -You need someone here with you.

Yes I do, Angie thought. And where were you last night when I needed you? -but she didn't said that to him, she just nodded her head.

-You'll need to send plane for her. -she said.

-Of course, I'll send it right now.

-Why is Drew still here? -she asked, confused by her husbands decision of keeping Drew in the house since he wasn't part of the Family.

-His little sister is in mine orphanage. I took him there with me today. But you must keep it a secret.

-Oh..-Angie replied. -Ok. -she didn't want to ask anymore questions. But Jason continued: -And he'll help me find Ivan.

Angie nodded her head.

-But you need to stay away from him Angie. We don't know him and I don't like the way he's looking at you. -Jason was honest. And jealous.

Oh, he means how Drew respects and cares for her, she thought. Two things Jason never gave her when he met her, and even now she wasn't important enough for him to spend a night in their bed let alone care for her feelings as Drew is.

-He'll never hurt me. -Angie was now standing so close to him, looking straight into his eyes. And then she left him alone in his office, hating himself even more because he was the one who hurted her the most.