FREE OF CHARGE

Finally Jason had good night sleep. Waking up with his wife in his bed felt like he was in heaven.

-Ready to go home? -she asked him smiling, looking more beautiful than ever.

-Not yet. -he smirked pulling her on top of him, his hands exploring every part of her body. -I'll never get enough of you.

-Oh really? -she teased, kissing his neck.

His hands were now placed on her naked breasts squeezing them and then lowered down on her waist placing her on top of his cock. -Really. -he said and entered her while she moaned unexpectedly.

And then his phone rang and she stopped moving. He threw it on the other side of their bedroom and smirked. -They'll have to wait. -he said as he turned them around still inside of her, kissing her, listening her soft moans.

-You're not even aware of the power you have over me. -he whispered. -It's dangerous mrs. Bates.

-Oh yeah? -she asked moving with him, catching her breath. -Maybe I like dangerous. -she kissed him biting his lips in the process.

-Tell me you're mine. -he said licking her earlobe, his movements became faster.

-You said it yourself on our wedding night. -she whispered. Now you are mine. -she remembered.

-I want to hear it from you baby. -he replied thrusting harder.

-I'm yours. -she said and then she felt him moving even faster and they both finished at the same time.

-Come. -he said. -Take a shower with me. -and he led them to the bathroom.

Dylan and Leila woke up hungover but still well aware of what happened the night before.

-We need to go upstairs. -Leila was the first one to talk.

He nodded his head looking at the clock. -Do you regret it? -she asked him and he turned around in bed facing her, both of them still naked covered only in thin sheet from his bed.

He kissed her. -Fuck no. -he said. -Do you?

She laughed without answering his question. -If they found out, we're dead.

-I can't lie to Jason. -he said still kissing her. -And yes, he'll kill me. -he smirked. -If not him, then your father.

-I'm not my sister. -Leila stated. -And my father knows that.

-Well, protecting you isn't his stronger side. Obviously. -Dylan commented.

-What's that supposed to mean? -Leila asked frowning.

-Nothing. -he replied. -Just the fact that you're not amateur.

She covered her body using the sheet defensively. -And you are?! -she asked looking at him.

-You're barely 18. -he said.

Seeing right through him, she said: -Ask then. I know what you're thinking about. If you want to know, ask.

-How many? -he asked, jealousy piercing out of him.

-Two decent guys and one asshole. -she said that last with her chin raised pointing to him and got up from the bed already putting on her clothes.

-I'm sorry. -he broke the silence, now dressing up himself. -I didn't mean it like that.

-Oh, you meant it. If you're not such a man whore yourself, I'd understand. -she responded.

-Wait Leila. -he said grabbing her hand on her way out of the room.

-Why did you do it then?! -she asked him. -Why did you fuck me?

-Fucking look at you. -his gaze traveled from her head to her toes.

-And that's it? -she asked him. -That's all?

-Well, you know very well that this can't happen again. -he swallowed hard.

-Thanks for the sex. Free of charge. -she said that last hurtfully since he thought of her as the last whore and then she exited the room leaving him behind confused.

She was now already upstairs in the penthouse sitting with her sister, drinking coffee when Dylan walked in.

-Dylan, we have some business to attend to. -Jason said when he saw him.

-Leaving already? -Angie asked him.

-I'll be back soon. -he kissed the temple of her head.

-What happened with Molly? -Dylan asked them both and they looked at eachother.

-I let her go. -Angie sighed and Jason was still angry about that. Dylan looked at his friend. -Long story. -Jason said opening the door leaving the penthouse.

-Where are we going? -Dylan asked staring at his friend who was wearing casual clothes, not at all like his usual suit outfits that he wore while attending his bussiness meetings.

-To visit a friend. -Jason was mysterious.

-Where did Leila sleep last night? -Jason asked after a while.

-In my bed. -Dylan couldn't lie.

-What the fuck Dylan? -Jason shouted. -I don't need John Reins knocking on my door at the moment.

-Don't you think I don't know that? -Dylan said. -I ended it. He'll never found out.

-For fucks sake. -Jason shooked his head pulling over in front of the house in the suburbs where Ivan was hiding.

-Will you tell me now what are we doing here? -Dylan asked.

-Miles called me this morning informing me that the neighbor saw everything that went down here. He's a cop. I need to take care of it. -Jason explained.

-Take care of it? As in killing the cop? -Dylan asked.

-If I must. -Jason replied and knocked on the door.

Man in his fifties opened the door inviting them in. -Jason fucking Bates. -he said. -Boy, what do I owe the pleasure? -he laughed. Everyone at the police knew excatly who Jason was. But Jason didn't mind. He was too powerful for them and he kept things peaceful from the other side of the law.

-I heard you know about the bussiness that went down here few days ago. -Jason went straight to the point.

-Bussiness? -man laughed. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. You put on a quite the show here.

-It needed to be done. -Jason said. -The fucker was on a death row.

-I see. -man replied. -Relax. No one wanted Ivan Alexeyev gone more than us. -he laughed.

-So, I can trust your discretion? -Jason asked.

-Well, If you promise to calm down for a while. -man replied pouring them all a drink.

-With the russians gone, it'll be bussiness as usual. Real bussiness. -Jason said.

Man nodded his head. -That's all we want. -he replied.

-Good. -Jason said gulping down his drink. -I don't want no cop blood on my hands.

Are you ready to help me with the preparations? -Angie asked Leila back at the penthouse.

-What preparations? -Leila frowned.

-For Christmas idiot. -Angie replied. -There's going to be a party at the mainson a week from now.

-Fuck, I forgot about Christmas. -Leila laughed. -Of course I'll help you.

-What's wrong with you? -Angie asked concerned noticing her sister's mind is somewhere else.

But she didn't let her sister answer: -What happened with Dylan?

-He's an asshole, that's what happened. -Leila replied.

-Don't tell me you slept with him?! -Angie yelled.

And Leila rolled her eyes not responding. -Oh for fucks sake Leila. -Angie said.