I CAN'T STOP NOW

The ride to the apartment was awkward and quiet. Angie couldn't believe the situation she was in just now, riding in the same limo with her husband and his mistress he just fucked pratically in front of her.

Is Molly a source of all her marriage problems?

Sure, Angie didn't want to be married at all but she accapted her destiny, she even tried to make her marriage work after the wedding until she saw her husband and Molly kissing. It was nothing compared to what she witnessed now. Yeah, she knew Jason was sleeping with Molly and even though she hated that, she knew that their marriage was nothing but the agreement. He can do whatever the fuck he wants in his private time. But now, public humiliation... She couldn't stand people feeling sorry for her. She didn't want to look like a fool.

After all...the source of the problem wasn't Molly, Angie thought. It was Jason. He deciaded to keep her in his life and in his house. He was the one that didn't give their marriage a chance. He didn't want her at all. She knew she was young and maybe not as attractive and experianced as Molly, but fuck, she was his wife. He could at least try to make it work.

Jason was looking at Angie for the whole ride home. She was so innocent, he thought. So innocent and yet so dissappointed in him. He crushed that innocence tonight. Stepped on it and crushed it like broken glass. He'll need to talk to her. Make things work. He can't do this anymore. Not like this.

But he didn't forget how she flirted with almost every man that approched her tonight, and there was plenty. Why can't she be like that with him, he asked himself. He was so jealous, so angry. He knew what he did was wrong on so many levels but damnit she needs to respect him, she needs to act like his wife.

He looked at her beautiful full lips that he just wanted to kiss until all of their problems went away. He looked at her breasts in that dress that was out of this world. She didn't even know how attractive she was. She didn't even know the impact she left on all men tonight. They all wanted her. But she was his. On the paper.

He drank few glasses of whiskey while in the limo and soon they arrived in front of the hotel. Dylan opened the door for Angie and helped her get out. That act alone made Jason furious.

-Take your hands off my wife. -he said with his face darkened with anger.

-I was just trying to help her get out of the car man. -Dylan answered.

-Stop it. Both of you. Just...take me to my room. -she said while looking at Jason.

Angie and Jason entered the elevator. You could cut the tension with knife.

-Ang... -he started talking. -You need to under...

-I need nothing! -she cut him off and yelled. Nothing, do you understand?

He just watched her. She was so broken. -Come on, this is our apartment. He led her through the door.

-Can you show me to my room? -she asked. -I just want to get into the shower and go to bed.

-Yeah. Here's the master bedroom. -he said. -But I think we should talk about tonight.

-There's nothing to talk about Jason.

As soon as she said his name he felt tingling in his heart. He hurt her so much.

-I want my room, not master bedroom. I'll not sleep with you. -she continued.

That made him furious. That whiskey on his way to the apartment also kick in and now he heard himself say: -YOU ARE MY FUCKING WIFE, YOU WILL FUCKING SLEEP IN MY BED, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?