TAKE CARE

-What are you doing here? - Jason asked surprised by his wife presence. And behind her, he saw Leila and Dylan. Great, he thought sarcastically, everyone is here.

Angie was now walking towards him and Molly. His gun was still aimed to Molly. Once she approached them she said again: - Put down that gun, Jason!

But he ignored her command. Who is she to tell him what to do?! He's trying to protect her for fucks sake!

He needs to finish this. He truned his look again on Molly. But Angie stood in front of her. - Shoot us both then. - she tested him knowing very well he has no choice but to lower his gun.

-What the fuck are you doing?! - Jason was now angry at his wife. She's completly insane, he thought.

Leila was heading straight in her sister defence. - ARE YOU MAD? - she asked Jason.

-Get her outta here! - Jason yelled to Leila and Dylan.

-Leave us. - Angie finally spoke looking at both Dylan and Leila. - Go. I'll be fine. -she reassured her sister.
And Leila was already out of the penthouse but Dylan was still standing trying to calm the situation.

-You've heard her. - Jason said to him. - Go. - he ordered and the three of them were left alone.

Molly didn't say a word. She was surprised by this, seeing Angie standing up to her husband for her.

-And what is your plan? - Jason asked mockingly looking at his wife standing in front of Molly.

-We'll settle this right here, right now. - she said to him. - You. - she turned to Molly. - Sit the fuck down. - and Molly obeyed.

-And you, give me your gun! - she said to Jason spreading out her hand to give her the gun.

-You're crazy. - he replied but still he gave her the gun.

-Sit down. - she said to him and he sat. And then she too sat just at the middle of the table. - Now, we'll talk.

Molly's eyes went straight to Jason as she was trying to seek explanation from him. But he was looking at Angie.

-Why? - Angie asked Molly. But Molly was silent. - Speak if you value your life! - she ordered.

After what it felt like hours in silence Molly finally spoke: - He broke it off. - she started. - And it was all because of you.

-Me?! - Angie yelled and laughed at the same time. - He was fucking you when he married me. - she stated.

-He was. But his heart was with you. - Molly said almost in a whisper.

Jason rolled his eyes. - For fucks sake, if I wanted to be in a drama, I'd join the fucking theater.

-Shut the fuck up. - Angie said to him and it was the side of Angie he hasn't seen before. He never allowed anyone to talk to him this way. Even Molly flinched in fear at her words expecting him to react. But he remained calm.

He'll play along. Let's see where it'll take them.

-You're fucking liar, that's what you are. Playing with people lives. - Angie said to him.

-Easy now Reins. - he never called her by her previous last name before. - Don't test my patience.- he warned.

-Or what? - Angie asked him. - You'll kill me too? I fucking dare you.

What the fuck is she talking about, he thought looking at her confused. He'd never hurt her. He'd give his own life for her. She still doesn't get it. Even fucking Molly knows it. That's why she tried to get rid of Angie.