THE PLAN

-You need to go easy on him, child. Be patient. -Rosa said while looking at Angie with a frown.

-Maybe he needs to go easy on me. -she replied.

-I see the way he looks at you. He never looks Molly like that. Or any other woman for that matter. He cares for you deeply, and not just because you're married but because he genuinely likes you. -Rosa was now motherly removing Angies hair from her face.

-Well, Rosa, I don't think you know the half of it. -Angie took a few steps back refusing to hear the explanations from the old woman.

-Besides, he can speak for himself and he spoke. We have nothing left to say to eachother. -Angie concluded.

-You're a woman, Angie. And with that comes great responsibilty. They think they rule the world and Jason truly is ruling. But you're the one who's guiding him. You're his mind and his heart. Us women are cursed by seeing many more outcomes from the situations than man. We are more likely to recognize a danger because with our wits we're also given the gift of deep emotions. We read people better. And you, my dear, as much as you want to lie to yourself, deep down you see Jason for who he really is, and that scares you because you care about him. -Rosa said as she exited the room leaving Angie confused and speachless.

Angie thought about what Rosa said for a few minutes then deciaded that she'll see how the situation with Jason will progress further. Now she has much bigger problem. The letter. She had an idea and needed to talk to Dylan.

She was now in front of the office doors ready to knock when they suddenly opened.

-I'm sorry, I was just about to knock. -she said looking at Jason.

-What do you need? -he asked half interested.

She rolled her eyes at his cold response.

-Don't roll your eyes at me. -he said firmly.

-Don't make me. -she rapidly replied.

Suddenly he pressed her against the wall beside the office doors and kissed her passionately. His hands touching her by her waist and squeezing her body, now one hand getting lower and the other moving slowely towards her breasts. It drove her mad, she gasped for air, her breath now heavier just beneath his ear while he was now kissing her neck, also breathing heavily, his cock already hard, pressing against her legs. And then he just stopped.

-And you're making me do that when you roll your eyes. -he said almost in a whisper, his voice deep, his lips still resting on her neck. His hands now holding hers above her head. She was trapped.

-Let me go. - she shouted but wasn't convincing because her body was telling another tale.

-Or what? -he asked arrogantly.

-Or I'll kill you. -she knew she was bluffing.

-Oh, you're threatening me now? -he laughed. -Maybe I need to teach you a history lesson about people who were threatening me?

-And maybe I need to suffocate you in your sleep. -she responded angrily.

He laughed now slowely kissing her neck and moving his lips towards hers which ended in a cute peck. Angie was surprised by this small act of sweetness from her usually stubborn cold husband.

-Now tell me, before you kill me, what do you need? -he finally asked looking interested.

-I need Dylan. -she replied. -Do you know where he is?

-He's in the house next to the mansion, resting. Why do you need him when you have the boss here. -he smirked.

-You're going to make me roll my eyes again. -she said.

-And you're going to make me fuck you right here then. -he again pulled her closer to him. Her knees felt weak after hearing that last sentence.

They heard someone faking a cough and looked that way only to see Dylan standing in the hallway approaching them.

-Am I interupting? -he asked. Jason was furious, if he could shot Dylan with his eyes he would be dead immediately.

-Not at all. I was just looking for you. -Angie used the situation to free herself from Jasons hands.

-Oh, ok. -Dylan said. -How can I help you? -he was now watching Jason nerviously.

-Come. -Angie said. -We'll have a walk. -and she grabbed him by his hand and walked out of the Jasons sight with him.

I'll kill him if he even thinks of trying something, Jason thought.

-Hey babe. -Molly just appeared behind him.

-Not now Molly. -he shouted and shut the office door in her face.

As they walked outside of the mansion into the garden Angie stopped and looked at Dylan.

-Are we safe here? -she asked him looking straight into his eyes.

-There's no safer house in the America. Not even White house. -he replied. -Why do you ask? Are you scared?

-No...I'm just curious. You know how dangerous it can get.

-Oh.. you don't need to worry, Jason would never allow anything bad to happen to you.- Dylan confidently said.

-Is there maybe a secret entrance on the property? -Angie asked. -Or escape route? You know, in case something goes wrong?

-Well, I don't know if I should tell you about it. -Dylan responded nerviously, scratching his head.

-Oh Dylan, I think I need to know about it. If someone attacks while you or Jason are not here. And they breach the security. What will I do then? - even though that seems highly unlikely, Angie was right, Dylan thought. She needs to know every part of the property.

-Come, I'll show you where you can escape. No one but me, Jason and few of our most confident guys, know about this. -he said taking her to the place from where she can run away if she ever needs.

Hours passed and Dylan and Angie returned to the mansion. It was late afternoon.

-Where were you? -Jason asked curiously, with the hint of jealousy.

-I was just showing Angie around the property. -Dylan responded. -I'm hungry, I think I'm going to grab something to eat. He excused himself.

-I'll go take a bath and relax. -Angie said already walking up the stairs and not waiting for Jason to reply.

Weird, Jason thought.

-She's cheating on you. -Molly said.

-What the fuck are you talking about? -Jason was furious with her statement. -It's not possible, someone was always with her. -he explained, more to himself than to Molly.

-Believe me, I know. She doesn't need to see the guy to cheat on you. She's going to get rid off you and then be with him. I'm sure she's texting him and calling him whenever you're not around her. -Molly was now caressing his hand as she was saying this to him.

-Get off me! -Jason shouted at her. But she still managed to put a suspicion in his head. It can be true, he thought. He was not around much and she is always trying to avoid him...also, she did ask him about being in love today and he never gave her chance to say if she was or is in love.

He punched the wall from the anger. He couldn't even bring himself to think about the fact that she can be in love with someone else. He'll kill him! She was his and only his.

Angie was now at peace relaxing in her bath. She finally deciaded what she's going to do with the letter. She can't bring herself to get anyone else in danger and she'll face the coward that was threatening her alone. She'll bring a gun and she'll shoot him. After all, she is hers father's daughter. She will go through the secret way that Dylan showed her and she'll be back before anyone founds out that she wasn't here. And then, after all is settled, she'll tell Jason about the letter. He'll be mad but it will pass when he sees that everything is settled.