WAKE UP BABY

Drew walked into the hospital seeing Dylan and Leila standing in front of a glass door. He couldn't reach Dylan sooner since he must've dropped his phone somewhere on his way to the hospital. When they noticed him they both looked at him surprised.

-What are you doing here? -Dylan asked but Drew ignored his question upon seeing Angie unconscious laying on the hospital bed, the sound of monitor with the beeping of her heart filling the room.

His face frowned. -How is she? -he asked still looking at her.

-Induced coma. -Leila managed to answer, the sound of pain in her voice, her eyes tired of crying, Dylan now holding her tight.

-Gather the men. -Drew finally said looking at Dylan.

-Where's Jason? -Dylan asked confused.

-In Ivan's house. Captured by his men. By his own will. The man has lost his mind. -Drew tried to explain but he only managed to confuse Dylan even more.

Noticing the confusing look on Dylans face, he continued: -We don't have time for chit-chat. You need to listen to me. We have to go back there.

Dylan nodded his head. -Are you going to be ok? -he asked Leila.

She glanced again at Angie nodding her head. -I'll stay with her. You go. You need to kill that man for everything he's done to her. Be careful. -she gave them both scared look and kissed Dylan.

Dylan pulled out his phone from his pocket and started to call the guys. -We'll send you the location. -he said to them while he and Drew were entering the car and were heading back to help Jason.

It's been almost half an hour and still no sound of Ivan. Jason has started to lose his patience. He provoked the guys that were holding him captive, telling them what coward of the boss they had. They started to beat him up causing him to lose his conscious.

-The house is surroanded with Ivan's men by now, I'm sure. -Drew said to Dylan who was sending the location back to the rest of their men.

-I still don't understand why he did that. -Dylan said.

-He said it's the only way to get Ivan back to the house. -Drew explained.

Everybody was already prepared, waiting for them in the parking lot just outside of the suburbs. There were at least twenty men, armed from their head to toe.

Dylan and Drew walked up to them. -This is the paln. -Dylan started. Drew described him every part of the house and he used the description to draw a sketch for action.

-To simpilfy, kill as many of Ivan's men as you can but keep him alive. We must be there at the right time. We'll hide and monitor the house. Drew will sneak in. Once we're sure Ivan has arrived and before he tries to kill Jason, we will break in. Understood? -Dylan asked them and they were nodding in confirmation.

And they did just that. Half an hour later they saw a car pulling up in front of the house. It was Ivan, guarded by two man following behind him.

-It's on. -Dylan said to Drew and Drew climbed through the bedroom window. He was sneaking around the house, counting Ivans men.

-There are at least twenty of them. And they're holding him in the basement. -he reported back to Dylan using his phone.

-And you're sure he is alone? -Drew heard Ivans voice coming from the living room.

-Yes boss. He was waiting for you. -the man he was talking to explained.

Downstairs at the basmenet Jason was still out of conscious.

-Jason. -Angies voice was calling him. Laughing somewhere in the distance. He was running, trying to catch her but as soon as he got close to her, she'd disapppear. In the mist of the scene he entered the room. It was their bedroom in New York. It felt like he's time traveling back to the past. Excatly two days ago. It was morning and now he was looking at her clearly laying beside him in the bed. He kissed her as he did that morning. But it didn't feel right this time. Like she was slowely leaving him. Disappearing with the past. Her smile still on her face, just like that morning. He closed her eyes. -Don't go. -he pleaded trying to keep her there forever. He felt her lips again on his. And then he heard her voice: Wake up baby. -first in a whisper and then it grew louder. -Wake up.

And then he opened his eyes. -WAKE UP! -Drew was slapping his face. He snapped out of his imaginations. -Where is he? -was the first thing he asked.

Drew used his knife to cut the rope that Jason was tied with and gave him a gun. -Go. -he said to his cellphone. And then they heard loud footsteps of their men entering the house with sounds of the gun following.

They both went upstairs in the commotion of the bullets flying all around them, men falling dead to the floor. Then Jason saw him. Ivan. Hiding behind the kitchen counter in the room across from them. -Cover me. -he said to Drew and was now heading towards the coward.

Then there was the sound of the rifle filling the room. -DYLAN! -Jason shouted seeing his friend fall down to the ground. He picked up his own rifle and started shooting in anger without a sign of care for his own life. He walked through that hallway like madman, killing everyone on his way, bullets flying around and fortunately missing him, Ivan's man shocked by his madness. He killed at least fifteen of them when he reached Ivan knocking him down with his own fist. -I've told you to kill me before I kill you. -he said to the now unconscious man laying on the floor.