SUGAR

He was alone in the car when she got in. She had no choice. It was too late to go back now. She was on a mission and she's going to complete it.

-Who are you? -she finally asked.

-Let's just say I'm a friend of your husband's friend.- he replied saying that last sarcastically.

-So you're not the guy that wrote me a letter?- she was confused.

-No. I'm the guy who's doing a job for him. -he simply explained.

Damn it, Angie thought. This is not him. She needs to remain calm. Once he drives her to meet his boss she'll kill him. But before that she'll need to make sure that they're alone.

The guy that was driving her couldn't be more than 20 years old. He was attractive, wearing black suit, like he just came back from the office. His eyes were big and brown, his hair black but short. Afroamerican. Tall. Handsome even. She tried to remember his apperiance so she can describe him later to Jason. Once she's done with the job.

-I'm sorry. -she interrupted the silence. -I thought he'll be the one to pick me up.

-Well, what can I say. The man sent me to do the job. -he laughed.

-Ok...I just thought since he wrote that he'll be the one to pick me up... -she explained herself.

-Oh sugar, you'll need to learn quickly about how this all works. -he joked but Angie didn't found it funny. -Sorry, I'm joking. I don't know anything about the letter.

-What does he want from me? -she finally got courage to ask.

-It's not personal, I was told that it's your husband who is the problem. And what better way to taunt him than through you? I was also told you're a smart girl, sugar. Come on...- he was annoyed by her questions.

-Stop calling me that. -she shouted.

-Why? When you're a sugar, all sweet. -he smiled winking at her.

Angie was now terrified. What an idiot she was.

-We'll be there shortly. -he said noticing her nerviosness.

-It's a shame actually. Such a pretty girl. If you're not who you are I would ask you out.

-Are you seriously flirting with me right now? -she asked, her face frowning.

-Don't flatter yourself. I'm a lone wolf. -he winked at her again.

-Well, does the wolf have a name, to be called upon like a dog by his boss? -her tongue was faster than her brain, she didn't even knew the guy and he could be very dangerous man and she just insulted him.

-Relax baby girl. I'm just here to take you from one place to another. Nothing in between is my problem. The man just hired me to do that. Once he pays me I'm on my way.

-Who are you working for then? And how do you know who my husband is? -she asked, confused.

-I've told you, I'm a lone wolf. And who doesn't know your husband? -he looked at her as if she's crazy. And she was considering what she got herself into.

-We're here.- he said and opened the door for her.

-Is he going to hurt me? -she asked, scared.

-You'll be fine. They just need to get your husband here. Then they'll let you go.

-Is that what you're telling yourself mr. Wolf? -she was now thinking about who's really the dumb one.

He frowned. -I don't deal with the guys who hurt women, baby girl. I'm sure you'll be ok. And my name is Drew.

-If you say so, Drew. -she said and went inside of some kind of warehouse with him.

-Wait. -she said just when they stepped inside.

-If you don't know about the letter...it was personal. He threatened me.

-What are you saying? -Drew asked confused.

-It's not only about my husband. It's about me too.

But Drew couldn't respond to that because the man who hired him just walked in to the warehouse.

-Great job Drew! I knew I can trust you. -he said looking at Angie.

-What do you want from her? -Drew asked, now acting protective over Angie.

-Oh Drew. She's not your problem anymore. She'll be taken care of. -the man replied his eyes not leaving Angie.

-Here's your money. You're free to go now. Job well done. -he said giving Drew an envelope.

-And you sweetheart...you will come with me. -he took Angies hand and led her towards the stairs.

-Who are you? -Angie asked. -And what do you want from me?

But the man didn't look at her now. He was looking at two men that walked behind them.

-You know what to do. -he said to them. And then one of them lifted her up and was now carrying her through long dark hallway into the room all the way in the back. For the whole time she screamed kicking him in the back but to no avail. And no one could hear her screams since the music coming from one of the rooms was so loud Angie couldn't even hear her thoughts.

Once they brought her into the room, she soon realized it was the room of the man in charge that sent her there, they threw her on his bad. Luckily her purse was still there with her. She quickly grabbed a gun from it and hide it underneath the mattress. Then she grabbed her phone but as soon as she did that the man walked into the room and took it away from her along with her purse.

-Naughty girl you are Angela. -he said smirking.

-What do you want from me? -she screamed.

-Now, now, don't be so neurotic. It doesn't suit a beautiful girl like yourself. -I just want to play. Is that too much to ask? -he said while his hand was now on her knee.

She flinched removing his hand. -Don't touch me.- she slapped him.

-You're going to behave or I'll tie you up. -he threatened.

-Tie me up then because I'm not going to let you near me! -she replied, even she didn't know where that confidance came from.

-You made me do this Angela. -he said and she fell down on the bed unconscious.