DEATH OF ME

Jason woke up before Angie. Seeing her sleeping peacfully, he deciaded not to wake her up. She looked beautiful in his bed where she belongs. She is his wife and nothing could change that.

He took a shower and dressed himself for the day. Entering the living room where the evidence of their fight and reconciliation from last night was at, he just smirked. Looking at the hole in the wall that he made and the broken glass on the floor, he was thinking about all of the emotions that Angie could extract from him. And above all, he felt immense desire for that woman, undenable need to possess her. He can't let her go. He'll die before that happens.

There was a knock on the door. It was Molly.

He opened the door and she was already in the apratment without waiting for him to let her in.

-What happened here? -she asked looking around the penthouse. -Another fight? -she smirked.

-What do you want? -Jason asked ignoring her questions.

-I want you. -she was honest and straightforward, moving herself closer to him. -Don't you miss me? -she asked him seducitevely.

She went in with the lead on the Ivan location. But she didn't say that. What she did say is: -You haven't visited my room in so long Jason. I miss you. I'm sure that wife of yours can't satisfy you. You're not even sleeping with eachother. I'm sure you're crazy of need for womans touch. -she said grabbing his cock. -I can help you with that.

But he pushed her away. -Molly this needs to stop. We're done. -he said firmly.

She was confused. He never rejected her. Not like this.

-What are you saying Jason? -she asked.

-I'm saying that we both knew this was heading nowhere. It was just sex Molly. Don't pretend like it was more than that.

-Maybe it was more for me. -she yelled.

-Well Molly, it was only sex for me. And you knew that from the start. I was always honest with you. -he explained.

-Is this because of her?! -she asked taking Angies silk robe from the floor and throwing it back down in the fist of anger.

-Molly. -Jason was calm. After everything he was fond of a woman. She was part of his Family for a while now and he still wants to protect her and care for her like he cares for every other member. -I'll say this only once. I do want you to stay as the part of the Family. Everything will stay the same, but we will not have a, let's call it relationship, anymore.

-LET'S CALL IT RELATIONSHIP?! -she yelled again. -YOU FUCKED ME THE FIRST NIGHT YOUR WIFE ARRIVED IN THE HOUSE!

-Shut the fuck up Molly. -he shouted and she flinched. He was now threatening. Part of her was always scared of him. -I've made myself clear. Take it or leave it. But that's how it's going to be from now on.

-Don't do this Jason. I know you don't love her. -she pleaded with him.

-Who said anything about love? -Jason asked confused and Molly smiled.

-You see? There's nothing that can keep us apart.

-There is something called respect Molly. You should try it. You're going to respect my wife. She's your superior. -in everything, Jason thought.

Molly was defeated, broken and now already crying. -If that's what you want then fine. -she said to him heartbroken but he didn't care.

-Now, is there any other reason why you're here? -he asked.

She was just standing there thinking for a moment. -No. -she said.

-Then leave before Angie wakes up. -he said opening the door for her.

-This isn't over. -she said to him leaving.

He grabbed her by the hand and then put his hand on her neck holding it tight in a choke. -Is that a threat? -he asked. -You know better then that. -he said almost in a whisper.

-No. -she managed to speak and he loosened his grip. -But you'll come back to me. -she was certain. -Once you grow tired of her.

-Get the fuck out of her Molly before I kill you. -he shouted and closed the door behind him.

Who does she think she is? Comparing herself with Angie, insulting her in front of him.

He went back to the bedroom and was now looking at his beautiful wife still sleeping. -Angela, he wishpered standing by her side of the bed caressing her face. -You'll be the death of me.-he said thinking there isn't anything he wouldn't do for her.