Chapter 29

Hey guys!!!!

Here's another story for you guys. Enjoy!! I had to put the picture on here for later on in the story. You can thank me later
-------------------------------------------------------
Randy's POV

I was sitting around thinking about Leiana, like always. Of course I feel a little bad for making her act out the way she did yesterday, but other than that I have little remorse for making out with her.

She kissed me back so that has to mean something, right? I know she wants me she just has a hard way admitting it. She let me know how badly she wants me by the way we kissed last night. She couldn't keep her tongue out my mouth!

After the little magic I did to her it's only a matter of time until she comes running to me and leave Brock behind. Then I will be happy, watch you back Brock. You don't know when the viper will strike.
----------------------------------------------------------
Brock's POV

Oh my God I'm so angry! Who does that bitch Randy Orton think he is?! How dare he come in and make a move on Leiana knowing that she's mine and not his.

What he did was low. He's such a little slut puppy that's whining and wondering around waiting until he can get one off and he thinks that he can do that to Leiana, my girlfriend? Ha, I don't think so.

I need to do something I need to get this off my chest I need to let all of my anger out. I got my gym bag and was about to head out the door.

"Brock." I heard Leiana say.

"What?" I said a little mean.

"What's your problem?" She snapped.

I dropped my gym bag and made my way over to her.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so mad at what Randy did to you." I said kissing her head and wrapping my arms around her.

"I am, too. Well, where are you going?" She said. "Well, where are you going?"

"To go work out."

"Can I come?"

"But you're pregnant."

"I just wanna watch."

I nodded and we headed out of the door. When we arrived at the gym I headed to the locker room. I stopped when I noticed Leiana was about to follow me in.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Following you." She said.

"Well, you know this is the men's locker room right?"

"Yeah and?"

"Your not going in there."

"Well, why not? They're just men's hot and sweaty bodies unless there's a nasty fat dude in there."

"Okay first off all the only hot and sweaty body you should be looking at his mine, but I don't care about the fat dude tho." I said smiling.

Leiana laughed.

After a while of arguing I finally agreed to let her come in with me luckily there was only seven or eight guys in there, but a few of them gave me weird looks while others laughed knowing what I was doing.

We walked in and I had my hand covering her eyes so they wouldn't be wondering around at some random guys body. Sure enough there was a fat dude in there.

We walker over to an empty locker and I helped Leiana down on one of the benches since she couldn't see where she was going.

I sat her down and kept my eyes on her so she wasn't peeking. She removed her hands from in front of her face and she lit up like a kid in a candy store.