Chapter 35

Hello!!!!

Here's another chapter for you guys! Hope you like it!
---------------------------------------------------------
Roman's POV

"Roman! Roman please, calm down!" I heard Leiana say as I threw the chairs at the wall.

"Calm, down?! You want me to calm down?! How the hell can I calm down?! I won the one who won the Royal Rumble! Me Roman Reigns! Dwayne had nothing to do with it! I'm the one who's supposed to go onto main event Wrestlemania for the WWE World Heavyweight Title! The authority can't take that away from me! They can't take my victory away and have me compete in little matches just to retain my right as the challenger to face Brock! This is fucking bullshit! I won they can't do this to me!" I said throwing stuff around in the room.

"Sir, there are complaints about the noise going on in here." One of the hotel employees said coming into the room.

I glared at him and walked toward him making him scurry away.

"Don't fucking tell me what and what not to do! You little fuck! Now, anybody in this shitty hotel has a problem with me come kiss my fat samoan ass!" I said slamming the door shut.

I carried on with trashing the hotel room.

"Brock, you have to do something about this. You know Roman goes on to face you. You saw it. You have to talk to the authority." Seth said.

"I'm sorry Seth. I'll try to talk to them about me but, knowing how the authority and how stubborn they are there's nothing else I'll be able to do." He said.

I continued to throw stuff around.

"Roman! Please stop you're scaring me!" I heard Leiana yell in Samoan.

I looked over to see her sitting on the couch with her head on her hands.

"I'm sorry." I said going over to hug her.

The room was now silent the only sound was the sound of Leiana crying.

Brock came over and tried to comfort her but, I blocked him. I wanted some time alone with my sister.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom shutting the door. I laid her down on the bed and laid beside her pulling her close.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"You reminded me of dad when he..."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry." I said cutting her off not wanting to be compared of my father.

She cried into my cheat until she couldn't shed another tear.

"I miss you little sis." I said kissing her head.

"I miss you too, you smell good." She said smelling me.

"Here. You can have these I have more. Now, when ever you miss me you can spray it around your house." I said handing her two bottles of my cologne.

"Thanks Roman." She said hugging me.

"You're welcome." I said.

"I have a present for you too. You guys didn't find it yet?" She said.

"No, what are you talking about?"

"I didn't give you guys your Christmas presents yet so, while you guys were out a couple of hours I came in and hid them here."

"Where?"

"Find it."

I got up and started searching for it. After about 15 minutes later I stopped looking.