Chapter 51

Hello!!!!

I hope you guys will like this chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------
Brock's POV

I woke up with an uneasy feeling. I looked over at the clock.

11:40 pm

I got up and walked over to the bathroom taking a piss. I had noticed that I was naked.

I was shocked I walked back out seeing Kali sleeping there.

Oh shit.

I put on some pants before running out into Keani's room seeing that he wasn't there.

I freaked out.

"Leiana!" I called hearing silence.

I checked everywhere in the house. I came across a note that was on the kitchen counter.

You know that saying when it goes something like, "You think you know a person?" That's exactly how I feel about you. I thought you were different. When everybody said all of those horrible things about you, I didn't want to believe them.

Now that I think about it Roman was right. When we went out on our first date. He said that I've only known you for a few days and I already like you. Give it time for you to show your true colors. That you would love me and break me, like that.

I loved you so much, but you broke my heart. How could you do something like that to me? You're not that kind of guy. You're someone way better, I just don't think you've found him yet.

I guess this is it then. I wish you the best of luck with whatever it is that your doing.
Leiana

Tears came down my cheeks as I realized that I had lost one of the most important things to me.

My love and my son.

I dropped to the floor and cried for what seemed like hours. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Brock, are you alright?" Kali asked.

I pushed him off of me and slapped him in the face.

"Get out of my house, NOW!" I screamed.

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. He got up pushed me away from him and went upstairs getting his stuff and walked out.

I sighed going back upstairs and went into my room and laid down on the bed smelling the fragrance of Leiana left onto the pillow. I grabbed the pillow taking it in my embrace and hugging it as tight as I could.

What have I done?
-------------------------------------------------------
Leiana's POV

I just arrived at my house and set all of my stuff down I picked up Keani and put him in the bedroom and laid down next to him.

I started crying frantically again. When I felt a hand on my nose. I opened my eyes to see Keani looking at me I sat up and wiped my tears.

But, I just couldn't stop crying. I picked up the phone, calling the first person that I see.

"Hello?" Randy said.

"Randy!" I said crying.

"Leiana? Are you okay, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm at my house." I cried.

I fave him the address and thankfully he was here in no time since Raw was on in Florida.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and threw myself into his chest crying.

He pulled me in the house and sat on the couch, with me in his lap.

"I love him so much but, I don't know why he did it." I said.

"Did what?" He asked.

"Brock cheated on me!" I cried even harder.

"What? With who?"

"Kali."

"What?"

I nodded as I continued crying into his chest.

"I'm so sorry." He said. "Where's the little one?"

I got up going into the room, him following behind me.

Keani was laying there playing with the covers.

Randy smiled and picked him up.

"He's beautiful...and so are you." He said looking down at me.

I smiled taking Keani and setting him down in his car seat.

He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me, looking down at me.

I smiled at him.

"You have a beautiful smile." He said.

I blushed, he softly kissed my lips. It turned into a heated make out session.

He gently laid me down on the bed, kissing my neck.

I moaned as he bit down on the spot. He sat up taking off his shirt. I rubbed my hands all over his warm, tan chest.

He took off my shirt and pants. He stopped and stared at my body.

"You're so beautiful." He moaned kissing my chest.

He grabbed my hands and sat me up, reaching behind me and unhooked my bra.

I laid back down looking at him look at me. He took one of my breasts into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the nipple. I moaned.

He slowly started to remove my underwear. He removed it, sat up and looked down at me slowly spreading my legs open. He went down licking my entrance. I moaned grabbing onto his shoulder.

Why am I doing this? If Brock did it, does that make it okay for me to do it? I really don't know but, what I'm doing feels pretty damn good.

He came back up with his pants off and condom already on. Little freak knew he was going to do this with me and was ready.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

I kissed him passionatley.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiled.

I giggled. He took his hard member and rubbing it on my entrance. I moaned. He slid in me, waiting for my permission. I nodded, letting gently thrust in and out of me.

Everything about him seemed so perfect. The way his eyes have a intense, fire like passion. Yet a gentle softness.

His muscles, back, and shoulders. The way they moved. How he would kiss my lips every now and then.

I moaned as his pace got faster. He looked down at me and smiled, he kissed my neck.

"You look so beautiful." He said looking down at me.

I blushed, he kissed my cheeks again.
He moaned against my neck causing shivers go down my spine.

I moaned and curled my toes as I wrapped my legs around him meeting up with his thrusts.

We both let out a loud moan. Our sweaty bodies sliding against each other.

"Randy!" I screamed as I felt my climax coming closer.

"Leiana!" He moaned.

I moaned and arched my back as I grew tighter making him thrust into me faster and harder.

I screamed out in pleasure as I hit my climax, him coming shortly after me.

He laid down next to me and pulled me closer to him.

"That. Was amazing." I said.

"Yes. Yes it was." He said kissing my forehead.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!!

I hoped you somewhat liked that chapter. If you can please read, vote, and comment. I'd greatly appreciate that.