Chapter 39

Hello!!!!

I hope you guys will like this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------
Leiana's POV

It's been a weak since we came back from the cabin. I miss it very much and all of the fun that me and Brock had. *nudge nudge wink wink*

I felt a sharp pain on my side. I screamed in pain and covered my mouth wanting to wake him, but it didn't work.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I pointed to my stomach. He helped me up to the batroom. I sat down on the counter as he lifted up my shirt.

"Looks like the baby kicked you little too hard." Brock said.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I'm hungry." I asked.

"What are you gonna eat now? The bed?" Brock said.

"What?" I said.

"Your cravings are out of control. The other day you wanted to eat the pillow."

"It looked good. I don't have cravings."

"Really? Yesterday you ate ham, nutella, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, and chips. All wrapped into one sandwich."

"That was really good."

"That was disgusting. I don't even think I want to kiss you anymore now."

"That's a lie. Then can I just go get a hamburger?"

"Yep."

We went to a 24 hour diner and I ate and finished a hamburger, onion rings, ice cream, and a milkshake.

"Damn, you ate all of it." Brock said shocked looking at all of the food that I ate. 

"Well yeah, every time I eat. It's a dinner for two." I said pointing at my stomach.

He chuckled.

I felt a vibration come from my pocket. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey."

"Dean?"

"Yep. Hey, uh. Where are you guys at?"

"At some diner. Why?"

"Me and Roman just got into a fight a few minutes ago and yeah..."

"Oh well, alright come over."

I gave him the address and he came over.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"We argued about the toilet paper roll should be in the front or the back."

"How did it start?" Brock asked.

"Well..."

Flashback

I got done using the bathroom and put on a new roll of toilet paper and walked out and went into the room and laid down with Seth.

"Dean fucking Ambrose! Get your ass in here right now!" I heard Roman call.

"What?" I asked.

"What the fuck is this?" He said pointing to something.

"That's toilet paper."

"Why is it like this? It's supposed to be in the front." Roman snapped.

"Does it matter?"

"It does!"

"So, I'm guessing this is my fault huh?! Just like everything else!"

"Yes! Just like everything else!"

"Why do always assume that everything is my fault?!"

"Beacuse it always is!"

"It's just fucking toilet paper! You always have to throw me under the bus!"

"You deserve to get thrown under a bus!"

"Guys stop!" Seth screamed.

"Jesus Christ! Why are you guys always fighting?! Look! Look at you guys! You're fighting over toilet paper! This is pathetic! I've been quiet for too long. I never get a say in anything. You guys always push me away just so you can get a couple of hairs on your chest. Does it make you feel better? Are a bigger man than you once was? Well, this is all going to change. I'm going to go to a different hotel so you can work this out and find the problem to your arguments. Don't even bother calling me, talking to me, don't even look at me until you fix this." Seth said getting his things and left.

I looked over at Roman an sighed in frustration and walked out.

End of flashback

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah, I know." Dean said.

"So, you and Roman have a lot to talk about huh." Brock said.

"Yeah, we do."
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!

I hoped you guys liked that chapter. Please vote, read, and comment!!