Chapter 55

Leiana's POV

I was doing more of my training with Frank in the octagon this time.

I won, beating him.

"Man, you're really good." He said.

"I don't think so." I said.

"What?!"

"I'm just not comfortable at where I am at right now."

"Why? You're amazing!" He said picking me up and spinning around.

"I don't feel like I'm good enough!" I laughed.

"Well then." He said putting me down. "Where just going to have to train harder."

He pushed me. I fell on butt. I looked up at me. I got up charging at him. We continued fighting.

He won that time.

"See." I said trying to catch my breath. "I'm not ready."

"Sure you are. You're just a little tired. Let's go get something to eat." He said getting up and holding out his hand helping me up.

We went our separate ways taking showers and changing into different clothes.

I came back out meeting him as we went to get some lunch.

As we were eating Frank asked a question.

"Do you miss him?" He asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Brock."

"Why would you ask that?"

"Just wondering. How long were you guys together?"

"Three years."

"Listen, I have a thing for you and I really like you. I know you just got out of a relationship and it's tough for you but..."

"What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is that I'd love to for you to be mine."

I just stared at him.

"Leiana?"

Is he serious?! I just recently got out of a very good relationship of three years and he just thinks that I'm jumping at any and every opportunity to get back into another relationship! When the emotional scars are still healing!

"I can't believe you." I said getting up and walking away into the women's bathroom.

I cried replaying that awful image of finding him in bed with someone else over and over in my head. I can't get it out.

"Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!" I yelled hitting myself in the head.

"Leiana! Stop!" Frank said coming in and removing my hands away from my head.

"No! Let go of me!" I said struggling to get out of his grip.

"Stop it! Listen to me!"

"NO!" I said throwing him off of me and standing up. "I have done enough listening! It's time that people listen to me! I have some things to say and I need them to hear it."

I walked out going into my car and driving off to the hotel that the guys were in.

I banged on the door. Randy opened the door.

"Hey Leiana!" He said going to give me a hug.

I smacked his arms away and made my way in. I saw Roman, Seth, and Dean all in the room.