Chapter 42

Hello!!!!!

I hope you all will like this chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------
Leiana's POV

I woke up with Roman and Dean on each side of me. I stretched and accidentally kicked Dean in the nuts.

He groaned in pain.

"Oh my gosh, Dean! I'm so sorry!" I said.

"What are you doing?!" He said sitting up.

"I was stretching and I kind of..."

"Jesus, my boys are hurting." Dean said waking up Roman.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"She kicked me in the nuts!" Dean complained.

"I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" I said.

"Yeah, sure." Dean said.

I went to go get him an ice pack and purposely dropped it on his crotch making him groan in pain.

"Oops, sorry." I said giggling.

"Yeah yeah." He said.

Putting his arm around me as I sat down beside him.

"Do you think Brock has calmed down already?" I said.

"I don't know? You can call him, can't you?" Dean asked.

"I'll try." I said getting up and going over to my phone.

I called him and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hi." I said.

"Hey baby." He said sounding out of breath.

"Why are breathing so heavy?"

"I just got done working out."

"Oh."

"Look, baby. I-I'm sorry for the way that I acted last night just please. I-I need you baby. I need you to hold me, I want you with me...I need you with me baby, please just...just let me see you. I just need to see your face, In want to feel you, please just be with me. I need you right now right at this moment. Please." He said his voice cracking a couple of times knowing that he was going to burst into tears.

"Okay, just..." I heard him hang up.

I looked down at the phone confused.

"What the fuck?" I said looking down at the phone.

"What?" Roman said.

"He just hung up on me." I said.

Just then there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and was almost knocked over.

I noticed that it was Brock and he was crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I said.

"I love you! I love you so much and what ever I did to you and however I made you feel last night about me I'm sorry! I just I love you so much baby, I don't want to loose you." He said kissing me.

I was a little taken back but, I felt bad of what I put him through.

"Baby, I didn't mean to make you feel like I was going to leave you. I love you I would never do that. I would be nothing without you. I love you baby." I said.

He looked up at me and tears were just flowing from his eyes.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I said wiping his tears away.

"Because I have never loved anyone as much as I love you." He cried even harder.

This was shocking to me that he was crying like this. I pulled his face up to mine.

"Hey look at me, look at me. I love you and I will never stop loving you. I'm never going go leave you. I'd rather be dead if you weren't with me, okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"I love you." I said kissing him. "I love you so much."

He kissed back passionately. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed, not even caring that Roman and Dean was here.

I stopped him.

"Do you not see that there are people in this room?" I said.

"They can watch." He said.

"No we won't." Dean said.

We heard a scream.

"Was that Seth?" I asked.

"It wasn't." Roman said.

"Get out here Roman!" We heard someone laugh.

We all looked out of the window to see Wade with Seth which didn't look good. I can see in the little space between them that Wade had a gun in between them pointing into his side.

"Roman there's a gun." I whispered to him.

We all followed Roman down to the parking lot.

"Wade. Just let him go." Roman said.

"What? Why? Don't you hate him for what he did? For what he did to you?" He said.

"I don't hate it and I don't hate him. I love him. I'm just upset that he had to do it." Roman said.

"Now, you know that's a lie. Both you and Brock know damn well you want that title but, Seth betrayed you. Don't you just want a little revenge? Huh?" He said smacking him in the head making Seth whimper.

"Wade. Wade please just let him go." Roman said.

He shook his head. "I don't think that's going to happen."

"You let him go you British fuck!" Dean yelled.

Wade pointed the gun the him. "You need to shut your fucking mouth. Before I put something in it that will shut you up. Just how you like it." He said with a smirk.

"You fucking bitch!" Dean said charging at him.

"Dean no!" I said pulling him back getting in the way.

Just then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I looked down seeing blood running down my arm and my side.

"Leiana!" Roman yelled coming to my aid.

I looked over to see that Wade dropped the gun and ran. Everyone was around me.

"Dean, go get the car keys." Roman said as Dean ran as fast as he could.

"It's okay baby. Once Dean gets back we'll go to the hospital." Brock said.

"Fuck the hospital. I need to go the mall. This is my favorite shirt and now there's blood all on it." I said.

They laughed a little bit.

"Here! I got the keys now let's go!" Dean said as they all helped me to the car and drove off to the hospital.

I felt my eyelids get heavy after that every thing went black.
--------------------------------------------------------
Oh...

Shit. Well. That was an uh, interesting ending.