Chapter 62

Leiana's POV

I woke up and looked over and saw Brock sleeping. I grabbed his arm and put it around me.

He moved around around a little bit.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Mm hm." He said kissing my neck.

"I've missed this so much."

"Yeah." He said kissing me. "I love you more than anything and I'm just so sorry. I love you so much."

"I know. I love you too and I'm willing to forgive although it would take me a while to forget."

He nodded.

I heard Keani crying.

"I'll get him." I said getting up.

I walked into his room and tried to calm him down but he wouldn't. I looked down in his crib and noticed that he had thrown up. But, it was different. There was blood in it.

"Brock?!" I called for him.

"What?!" He called.

"Get in here now, please!"

"What?" He asked coming up behind me.

"Look." I said pointing to the spot.

"Oh my god, is that blood?"

"I think."

"We should take him to the hospital."

I nodded. I took a picture of it to show the doctors when we got there.

We put him in the car seat and drove off the the hospital. We went over to the main desk and asked them for help.

They put us in a room and waited to be helped. Soon, a doctor came in.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning." We said back.

"So, what seems to be the problem?"

"This." I said showing him the picture.

"Oh."

"Yeah, I woke up this morning and heard him crying. I went into the the room and saw it. So, is it blood?"

"I believe so."

"Well, why is he puking blood?"

"Well, at this point it might be stomach flu but, we're going to have to run some tests on him."

I nodded.

They took samples of his blood and urine.

I looked over to see him sleeping. I kissed his forehead.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." Brock said kissing me.

I nodded.

The doctor came back.

"Okay." He said sitting down. "Well, test results came back negative for everything that we checked for. So, he's just gotten a little sick."

"Oh, thank god." I said relived.

"Just make sure he get's lots of rest. Were going to give him some medicine. Just give him a spoonful of this every eight hours over a few days and he'll be fine."

"Okay, thank you." I said.

"No problem." He said shaking Brock's hand.

"See, no worries." Brock said.