Chapter 2

I did this chapter and the last chapter and the intro all at the same time so you wouldn't be stuck with one thing to read. But after this I might not update in a few days or so. But don't miss me too much!!💋😘

--------------------------------------------------

Continued from last chapter

--------------------------------------------------

Leiana's POV

We arrived at the hotel after Raw. As Roman and Seth were getting the suitcases out of the back of the car I was waiting for mine. I was still upset with Roman. Hey, you can call me a whiney brat if you want, but he's done this all my life and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of it.

"Hey, come on Leiana. Don't sweat. Roman is just mad that he isn't getting any attention like you." Dean said.

I dragged him away from the car so Roman and Seth didn't hear.

"No. Dean. You don't get it." I stopped to look at Roman before talking. "Roman has been doing this all my life dragging me away from guys. Or anyone that he doesn't trust. He's not letting me live my life."

"Hey guys, were going to get checked into the hotel now." Roman yelled to us before him and Seth went into hotel.

Me and Dean were walking into the hotel with our suitcases. We both sat down on one of the couches in the lobby waiting for us to be checked in.

Dean nudged in the shoulder.

I looked over at him nudging him back. "Come on man, stop." I said whispering trying not be loud.

"No, look." He said pointing across the room.

Brock.

He was sitting in one of the other chairs looking down at his phone.

"Go talk to him." Dean said, smiling.

I couldn't help but smile. I got up walking over to Brock. I plopped down in the couch hugging his arm looking at his phone.

"Watcha doing." I said smiling at him.

"Nothing important." He said locking his phone and putting it in his pocket.

He stared right into my eyes. And again I was locked into that trance. I snapped out of it when I finally found the words to say.

"I'm sorry for the way that my brother acted earlier." I said.

"Nah, it's fine." He said smiling.

I slightly jumped when I felt someone's hands on my shoulders. "Hey, were going to our rooms now." Dean said "I wanted to come warn you before Roman came over to see you with Brock."

"Ok, thanks" I said hugging Brock before I left.

------------------------------------------------

We all were entering the room Dean, as always, can't seem to make it to his room so he drops his bags right at our feet almost making us trip before he falls on the couch.

"Dean I swear to god. You do this all the time you can't walk a couple more feet ti the room. Where there is a bed that you can rest on and not a couch." Roman snapped.

"Whatever." Dean said rolling his eyes.

"What's your problem?" Seth asked.

"Why don't you ask her." Roman said.

I could feel Roman's glare hitting the back of my neck. I didn't even look at him. I just flipped him off before entering my room and closing the door behind me.

I have to admit I thought this day was going to be a lot better than this. When I done organizing and unpacking, I grabbed some clothes to take a shower. When I walked out of my room I saw Seth walking to the bathroom. I ran up behind him, grabbing his shirt pulling him away from the bathroom.

"Ladies first!" I screamed, before running into the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me.

"Your gonna pay for that Leiana Anoa'i!" Seth yelled.

I laughed before turning on the waiting for it to reach the right temperature. I took off all of my clothes before stepping in. A warm shower is just what I need when I'm stressed it helps me calm down and think things over. When I was done I got out dried off and put on some clean clothes on and but my hair in a bun before walking out of the bathroom.

"Finally!!" Seth said getting ready to get off the the couch.

"NOPE!" Dean said pulling Seth down in the couch before running to the bathroom.

"OH, COME ON!!" Seth yelled putting his arms in the air.

"Aww." I said pouting at Seth, before walking into my bedroom jumping onto the bed eventually falling into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you guys loved that chapter!! The next time that I'd probably update will be sometime next week. I'll write two chapters. Love you guys, bye!!