Chapter 1

Ok here it is the first chapter. I'm very nervous about this so just let me know what you guys think about it. And again, this is my first story so it might not be that great.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leiana's POV

Me and the guys were in the rental car on our way to the arena for Monday Night Raw. Roman was driving us to the arena. Seth was in the passenger seat next to Roman talking to each other about something I didn't exactly know. I guess it was about the match that they have tonight.

I was siting in the backseat with Dean. I was looking out of the car window. Looking at all of the buildings and lights. We were going to Madison Square Garden, and because we were in NYC I thought everything was pretty.

As I was getting caught up in all of the sight seeing I felt someone pull of my beats. "Did you even hear what I said!" Dean asked chuckling. "Oh I'm sorry, what were you saying." I said laughing a bit myself at the expression Dean had on his face.

"I said what are you looking at!" Dean said yelling a little making sure that I could hear him this time. I chuckled before responding. "I'm looking at the buildings isn't it obvious!" I said yelling back at him. "Well sorry I didn't know!" Dean said yelling back, is voice a little louder. "What the hell are guys screaming about!" Roman said getting annoyed.

"She's ignoring me." Dean said pouting. "What! I was not ignoring him. I didn't even know he was talking to me because I was listening to music!" I yelled getting frustrated with Dean as he was trying to hold in is laughter but failed. "Well guys don't need to yell like that. Damn near blew my eardrums out of my ear!"

Seth said pouting as he was rubbing his ears. I started chuckling at Seth. He shot me a glare and I shot one back making him chuckle. "Well can you keep it down, were almost to the arena." Roman said. "Oh calm down Joe we were just having some fun." Dean said. "Yeah, looks like you need some!" I said me and Dean bursting out laughing. "Whatever," Roman said focusing back on the road.

"OH MY GOD!!" I said screaming and pounding the back of Roman's seat. "TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP THIS IS MY SONG!!" I screamed pointing to the radio.

Once Roman turned up the radio I couldn't help but sing along. "I'm so fancy! You already know, in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo! I'm so fancy can't taste this gold! Remember my name bout' to blow!"

I stopped singing to laugh at Dean who was doing this weird dance as I was singing. "What the fuck do you call that move." Seth said laughing. "The Fancy Dance!" Dean said still dancing. Roman couldn't but smile at Dean's dance moves. "Was that a smile that I just saw Mr.Reigns." I said laughing and poking his cheek.

Seth quickly got out of his phone to take a picture. "That's gonna be a keeper." Seth said looking down at his phone. I took Seth's phone while it was still on to look at the picture of Roman. "Oh, not bad." I said showing it to Dean receiving a smile in return as he was concentrating on his dancing.
--------------------------------------------------------
At the arena
--------------------------------------------------------

We were at The Shield's hide out. I was
siting on one of the crates on my phone. Roman was wetting his hair, Seth was doing some push-ups, and Dean was taping his wrists. "Leiana." Roman said. I jumped a little because it was so quiet it surprised me a little. "Yeah." I said looking away from my phone. "Were gonna head out for our match now. Just meet us when we get done with our match, okay." Roman said. "Wait for you when you get done with your match. Got it." I said winking and giving him a thumbs up. He kissed me on my forehead and and walked away with Seth and Dean.

After a while I started getting bored waiting and looking on my phone. So, I decided to go to catering. As I was walking to catering I was looking down at my phone. And as clumsy as I am I wasn't looking were I was going and I bumped into someone I'm guessing he was tall and muscular because I fell right on the floor. "Are you ok?" The voice said. "Yeah, it's my fault anyway I wasn't looking were I was going anyway." I said chuckling a little. I felt the warmth of his hands as he helped me up. Finally as I could stand to look at him. I was taken back a little by his eyes. Because really they would just hold in a trance and you wouldn't care about a damn thing in the world. I was snapped out of that trance when he spoke. "I'm Brock." He said. I almost melted right then and there because of the sound of his voice. "I'm Leiana," I said my voice shaky a little because I have to admit I was nervous that I would say something stupid.

Right when he was about to open his mouth to say something we heard a voice coming toward us. "Am I interrupting something here." I turned to see Roman standing there with Seth and Dean. Brock was about to say something when I cut him off. "I was walking and I wasn't looking were I was going and I bumped into him and he helped me up because I fell and yes, you were interrupting our conversation." I stated to Roman. Dean was chuckling a little but stopped when Roman shot Dean a glare making him stop. "Well, it's time for us to leave now." Roman said grabbing my arm pulling me away from Brock.

I have to admit Roman got me so angry because he does this all of the time. I meet a guy I'm interested in and he comes and ruins it.

I didn't talk to Roman the car ride back to the hotel because I was still mad about what he did back at the arena.
----------------------------------------------------

Well there it is the first chapter. I wanted to make it a little long so it wont be so short. I really hoped you loved it!