Chapter 19

HELLO!!!

Here is another chapter for you!
------------------------------------------------------
Leiana's POV

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me. I pushed them away only to be shaken again. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I slowly opened them and saw Brock sitting beside me.

"What is it, Brock?" I looked over at the clock. "Brock, it's 4:00 in the morning, what could be so important right now?" I said.

"Baby, we have to make sure that we'll catch the plane in order to get to L.A. in time." He said.

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. After I took a shower and everything else, I walked out to see Brock sitting on the couch waiting for me. I looked at him confused.

"What?" He said getting up and walking over to me.

"Where're the bags?" I asked.

"I already put them in the car." He said.

I smiled and squeezed his muscles.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"You carried those bags all by yourself? So, strong." I said continuing to squeeze his muscles.

"Come on we need to get to the airport." He said removing my hands and took one in his hands as we walked out to the lobby and checked out and went to the car and drove off to the airport.

"How far away is the airport?" I asked.

"About 45 minutes." He said not taking his eyes off the road.

I felt a vibration come from my pocket. I took out my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, look to your right." Roman said.

I looked beside me and saw Roman driving and smiling at me, he pointed behind him and I looked over to see Dean mooning us.

"Oh, lord." I said putting my head in my hands.

"What?" Brock said.

"Look over there." I said pointing over to the car.

"Oh, god that's nasty. Is Roman still on the phone?" He asked. I nodded.

"Tell him to put it on speaker."

I told him and Brock took the phone from me.

"Dean." He said.

"Yeah?" I heard him say. I looked over and saw him pulling his pants up.

"You need to man scape." He said.

I laughed and looked over to see Seth pointing at him and laughing and Roman laughing. Dean, slouched back in his seat, his arms crossed over his chest.

"It's okay, Dean." I said.

I saw him look over and mouth thank you. I saw Seth saw something to him and they kissed each other. Their shirts flew off and Dean kissed Seth's neck making him moan and tug on his hair and they both disappeared onto the floor boards.

"They really like each other." I said turning away from them.

"The guys?" Brock asked.

"Yeah, Dean and Seth are about to have sex." I said.

"Oh god." Brock said shaking his head.

When we arrived at the airport we met up with the guys. Seth and Dean looked like a mess. Both had messy hair Seth had hickeys on his neck. Dean's shirt has been a stretched out and he had red scratches on his arms and neck.