Chapter 71

Leiana's POV

I woke up to someone pulling and tugging on me. A familiar sharp pain began in my head as I tried to sit up. I laid back down.

"Up mama." Keani said tugging on my arm.

I shook my head and hid under the covers.

"Please." He whined.

"Go find daddy." I said.

He left and dragged him in by his shirt.

"Well, well. Feeling better?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Leiana, please I can't keep doing this. Just get a hold of yourself." He said.

I nodded. I sprung up and ran into the bathroom. He came to my side and comforted me. I finished and brushed my teeth.

"What happened between you and Dean?" He asked.

"I got mad and said some things." I said. "Why?"

"He was looking for you last night."

"Was he mad?"

"Mad? Mad doesn't even come close to how furious he was. Roman came running down and held him back. I had to calm him down too because Keani was sleeping."

I felt bad. But kind of worried. If he did all of that. I just wonder what he'll do when he sees me.

"You should talk to him."

I shook my head.

"You gotta fix this. Just call him at least."

I grabbed the phone and called him. He wouldn't answer I didn't even bother leaving a message.

"Come on. It's about time that we get to the arena."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's 6:30. You've been asleep all day."

We arrived at the arena and we went to Brock's locker room.

"I'll be back. I have an interview to do." Brock said kissing me on my cheek before leaving.

Me and Keani watched tv and sat on the couch. I looked down at my phone scrolling through my Twitter and saw that Frank said something about me.

"Leiana, really isn't that good at UFC. That match she won was a mistake." He said.

I huffed and threw my phone down. There was a knock on the door. I opened it.

Dean.

"There you are!" He said excitedly. He pushed me in the locker room and shut and locked the door behind him.

"So, did you find her?" I asked referring to his mother.

"No, but seeing how me and you grew up in a similar situation. Your Dad was a crazy guy right?" He said walking up to me.

"You keep him out of this." I growled.

"Why? Does it hurt? To see your Daddy become a druggie?"

I slapped him as hard as I could. He looked away staring at the wall in the same direction that I had hit him.

He cocked his head around and looked at me with a twisted grin on his face.

"Don't you ever talk about him like that!" I said pushing him.

He stumbled back. He walked up to me and backed me up against the wall. He looked down at me.

"Don't do anything stupid. So be smart." He told me.