Chapter 69

Hey, I know it's been a while but here you go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leiana's POV

I was at the gym with my new trainer but, he's not really doing his job.

"Brock, stop it!" I laughed as he tickled me from behind.

"I can't help it. I'm just so in love with you." He said wrapping his arms around me and swayed back and forth.

I just wanted to stay like this forever. Just him holding me and blocking out the whole world. Protecting me from it. He rested his chin on the top of my head.

I could feel him break out into a smile.

"Can we please get back to training please?" I said.

"Our time is almost up. Why don't we go get some lunch?" Brock said.

"Please. I'm starving." I say as I walk away to the locker room and taking a shower.

After my shower I came out in clean clothes waiting for Brock to come out.

I sat and waited for him on my phone. I scrolled through my phone as I got a new text message.

I opened it up and it was from Frank.

F: Where are you?

L: Why does it matter to you?

F: I just wanted to say sorry.

L: What is it? What do you want? Why are being nice to me all of a sudden?

F: I can't be nice?

L: No, because I know you want to get something out of me.

F: I just want to apologize.

L: Fuck off.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ready?"

I turned around to see Brock approaching me.

"Yeah." I said running my hand through my hair.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, can we just eat?"

He nodded as we walked to the car.

He drove to Panera Bread and we went in and ordered our food. We took a table while we waited.

I laid my head against the table.

"Leiana, what's wrong?" Brock asked.

"Nothing."

"It looks like its more than nothing."

"Well, it's always something with you, isn't it?"

"Okay, you did not need to say that." Brock said getting up and leaving to get our food.

He came back and I stuffed my face, not caring who sees.

"Babe..."

I shot him a glare. He backed down and I kept eating. I was halfway through my sandwich when my phone vibrated. I ignored it and kept eating.

It vibrated again. I finally looked at my phone to see Frank caller ID flashing across the screen.

I gave Brock the phone.

"Deal with him please." I said as I wanted to keep eating.

"What?" Brock asked.

Brock carried out through the conversation with a few threats and swears. Brock hung up on him and put the phone on the table.