Chapter 52

What it is!!!!

I hope you guys will like this chapter, I'll do the best that I can.
----------------------------------
Dean's POV

"I can't believe Brock would do such a thing to her!" I screamed.

"Neither do I." Roman said.

"Leiana was innocent and faithful. But Brock cheated on her." Seth said.

"I mean he has a son. What was he thinking?!" I said. "The next time I see him I'm going to rip his throat out."

"I go first." Roman said.

"I'm going to call her." I said.

I dialed her number and she picked it up.

"Hey Leiana are...wait. Holy shit!" I said throwing the phone.

"What?" Seth asked picking it up."Oh my. Sounds like they already made up."

He passed the phone to Roman he listened to it.

"Randy?" He said. "She's with Randy."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"She just screamed out his name."

We listened and she screamed his name again. I feel so gross listening to this. I canceled the call.

We all just sat there in silence.

"Wow." Seth said.

"I'm going over there. I don't trust him with her." Roman said grabbing the car keys.

Me and Seth followed behind him.
---------------------------------
"This is her house?" I asked.

"Yep." He said.

"Well, time to crash the party." Seth said. "Something that I do best."

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes as we got out of the car and walked over to the house.

Roman knocked on the door. It took a while but she answered it wearing a shirt and shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun.

"Hey guys!" She said her speech slurred. "You're just in time! Me and Randy were about to watch a movie. Come on in." She said grabbing my arm and dragging me in.

"Leiana." I said stopping her when she dragged me into the living room. "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" She said smiling and hugging me.

"Why are you here with Randy? Why are you doing this? Just because Brock did it doesn't make it okay for to it."

"Well, does it make it okay for me to do this?" She said kissing me.

I broke away from her kiss.

"Leiana, what is wrong with you?" Roman asked.

She just smiled and walked away. He looked back at me.

I looked at Roman who looked at me shocked.

"She's drunk." I said. "She doesn't know what she's doing."

I went upstairs going into a room seeing Leiana laying there with Randy. Both of them drunk.

They were talking and laughing. I grabbed Randy and threw him off the bed and throwing him onto the floor.

He just laughed putting his hands up at me and holding his sides.

"Stop! Stop! I'm gonna pee!" He laughed, his face turning red.