Chapter 48

Brock's POV
1 month later...

Me and Leiana had moved back in our house with Keani for a while now.

I was in the kitchen making us breakfast as Keani laid in his carseat so I can keep an eye on him.

Just then I head a scream. I dropped everything and ran upstairs.

I saw Leiana crying over Keani's crib.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby, what wrong?" I asked.

"He's gone! My baby's gone!" She cried into my chest.

"Baby, look at me." I said pulling her face up. "Keani's downstairs. I wanted to keep an eye on him while I was making breakfast." I said.

She ran downstairs. I followed her and found her holding him in her arms.

"I was so worried." She said. "What are you cooking?" She asked.

"All of your favorite things." I said kissing her head.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said kissing her.

I returned back to cooking but just then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Leiana said handing Keani to me.

"This is just between me and you." I said to Keani. "Just a guy thing. Man to man. Your mommy is different than she was. By that I mean crazy. But, you didn't hear it from me." I whispered.

I then heard a scream. I made my way over to the door to see a bunch of divas.

Aj, Trinity, Cameron, and The Bella twins.

"What are you guys doing here?" Leiana asked.

"One, a house warming party and two to see the little baby." Aj said making her way over to me. "May I?" She asked.

I nodded handing him to her.

"That's just the cutest thing!" Cameron said.

"What?" Leiana asked.

"Okay, I don't know if it's just me but, who else thinks it's cute when a big muscular man is holding a cute little baby?" She asked.

All of the ladies held up there hand.

I chuckled running my hand down my face.

"Oh, I know you don't want to be stuck in here with a bunch of girls. The guys are in the back." Nikki said.

"Goodbye ladies." I said kissing Leiana.

"Bye Brock!" They all giggled.

I shook my head walking out back to find Dean, Seth, Roman, Randy, Kali, Jimmy and Jey, John, Daniel, Ziggler and Cm Punk.

"What's up buddy?" Dean said walking up to me handing me a beer.

"Dean, it's ten o'clock in the morning." I said.

"Well, it's five o'clock somewhere." John said walking up to me.

"Okay, what are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Most importantly how did you get my address?" I asked.

"Me." Randy said raising his hand.

"I would kill you right now if all of these people weren't around." I growled.

"Come on lighten up!" Seth said.

"Yeah bro! It's finally warm out and we can put this grill, patio, and that pool to work." Dean said taking off his shirt about to jump in the pool only to be stopped by Roman.