Chapter 77

Brock's POV
1 Month Later. . .

This was the day of Leiana's big fight. She's been working so hard and I could never be more proud of her.

I was sitting in the locker room as she prepared herself for the fight. I was a little nervous for her because this will be the first match that she competes in with me as her trainer. Not to mention that the girl is a full head taller than Leiana and way more muscular. But I have faith in my baby. She'll do fine.

She sat there with her eyes closed, her head back as she was in a meditative state.

I grabbed her hand, squeezing it lightly. She opened her eyes.

"Whatcha thinking about baby?" I asked.

"Winning. Family." She softly responded.

"You nervous at all?"

"I'm trying to not think about being nervous baby."

"Fair enough. You'll do great."

There was a knock on the door. Roman came in holding Keani with Seth and Dean following behind him.

"Hey." Roman said giving Keani to her.

"Hey baby!" Leiana said taking Keani and covered him with kisses.

"So today's the big day." Seth said. "You ready?"

She handed Kenai to me before standing up.

"Of course I'm ready." She said before leaving.

"Hey." Dean said as we followed behind her.

"What?" She calmly said.

"Never mind this isn't the time." He whispered.

He whispered something in her ear. She looked at me and whispered something back before leaving to the entrance.

"What was that about?" Roman asked me.

"Don't know but we should go to our seats the match is about to start." I said as they took they're seats.

I had a weird feeling about Leiana and Dean. I don't know what's going on but I'll find out.

I was outside of the octagon giving Leiana words on encouragement before letting her fight.

The girl was not playing she was dominating Leiana like no tomorrow. I was worried that this wouldn't end well for Leiana. I was getting so nervous.

"Come on baby! You've got this!" I cheered for her.

She laid there trying to get up. The girl was taunting her and turned to the crowed.

Leiana jumped up liked nothing was wrong and took her down from behind realising endless punches on her. Time for the first round went out and they pulled Leiana off of her.

She came over to me and I gave her some water.

"Were you playing her?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

Throughout the match it was off and on dominance. Right now I have no idea who could win.

She came over to me as we waited for the results.

"Did I do good?" She asked.

"You did great baby." I said.

The results came in and Leiana won.

She cheered a little and came over to me. I loved her and was so proud of her.

She hugged me.

"You know what this means right?" She said.