Chapter 58

Leiana's POV

I slept over with Randy. I couldn't sleep. I looked over seeing that it was 1:30 am.

I snuck out and walked to Brock's room. I knocked on the door.

He opened it.

"What do you want?" He asked harshly.

"Hi." I said.

"What do you want?"

"I'd love to go back about four months ago and wish something never happened." I said.

"Well, I'm sorry you can't do that. Now what do you want?"

"I want my life back. I want my man back, my family. I want to wake up and be safe in your arms and not have to worry about anything being wrong."

"You know what, I don't want to hear anything that you have to say, why don't walk back to Randy and..."

"It hurts doesn't it! It hurts to know someone that you love more than yourself is fucking somebody that isn't you. I know what that feels like. The only difference is that I walked in seeing you and him in bed together naked. I have an image that is embedded in my head forever. You don't have that but I do. You can just only imagine it. I saw it."

"Tell me something." He asked tears forming in his eyes. "Do you love Randy?"

"No."

"Do you love Frank?"

"No."

"Do you love any of them more than you love me?"

"Never."

He hugged me, picking me up.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

He looked at me before lightly kissing my lips. He broke away looking at me. He move his hands down to my ass and kissed me passionately.

He moved over to the bedroom taking of my shirt and his.

He sat me up and took off my bra, I laid back down. He kissed my breasts before slowly making his way down to my stomach.

I moaned as we swirled his tongue around my nipple. He sat up taking off my pants along with my underwear.

He moaned bitting his lip as he looked down at me.

"You're so beautiful baby." He said kissing me.

He rubbed my entrance with his thumb making me moan before he went down.

I grabbed onto his hair and threw my head back onto the pillow.

He came back up kissing me again. He slowly pushed into me.

I stopped him.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you have a condom?"

He smirked reaching over grabbing one and putting it on. He slowly pushed into me as I held onto him wrapping my arms around his neck.

He started thrusting into me. I moaned bitting down on my lip.

I missed this so much but, it doesn't feel right.

"No no no wait, stop." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I don't think we should be doing this."

"I know but the way that your body's moving is telling me something different." He said gently thrusting into me. "Your body is telling me to keep going."