The Unbreakable Suit

"Uurrp, a whole month of doing nothing but fattening up can really put a strain on yourself. I needed to take ten steam baths in order to get rid of all that loose skin." Paul remarked, getting into his frilly pink suit. "And not to mention this is the only thing I got left for the Mad Day Out photoshoot. There's got to be an easier way to get a lovely, svelte body without having to sacrifice my entire wardrobe for it."

He and George just finished dressing up for the said photoshoot, after what had happened on the second to last day of Fatember there wasn't much left for them to dress up in. Of course being rich and famous meant they could always afford extras whenever their clothes kept being reduced to tatters from all their nights munching away and flabbing up, but then came the issue with Eppy always bringing up that most of their budget went towards their outfits.

"Makes you wonder if there was a way for us to keep on gaining as much as we like without having to constantly worry about our clothes always having to suffer for our amazing looks." George sighed, pinching his now flat stomach. "If we can keep on gaining with no consequences then surely there should be some suit we can wear that will keep us fully covered no matter what. Wait, I know Pattie being a model means she should have some experience on what to and not to wear when you're plus sized!"

"You thinking of being a plus sized model again? Haven't been one of those since the Hamburg days."

"Well more like I was going to do a bit of research, well I'll explain along the way. C'mon Paul!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, this here is pure silky stretch. You found anything that can give off more covering?"

"There's this spandex stuff? But it's really thin, there's got to be some way to make it as luscious as soft cotton!"

Pattie smiled as she saw her husband and their best man were looking through the most malleable fabrics in her collection. "Velvet also provides a good stretch while remaining nice and soft to touch. If you can handle it, latex will hold good as long as you're not allergic to it."

"Just give us all the best! We're gonna make the ultimate suit! One that will never break no matter how much one gains!" George grinned, spinning the different fabrics together into a whole new kind of suit. "I think I'll call it the Porgie! A cross between Paulie and Georgie, since it was our idea to make the ultimate suit for us to gain all we want without Eppy breathing down our necks about the budget on our new clothes."

Soon two Porgie suits were made and ready to be tested. "Well they sure feel snug, but let's see how well they can hold." Paul remarked, posing with his moneymaker out for the girls to see. "Hey Pattie, mind sending over a couple hundred vegetarian dishes?"

"Oh why certainly sir McCartney."

"Oh it's only Mr now, I won't become a Sir until at least the 21st century."

"I suppose, but wouldn't it have been easier for you to just not gain so much? Or just take off any clothes before you begin to gain?"

"Where's the fun in that now?"

Chuckling, Paul and George went full onto the different dishes. As they ate, their bellies surged outwards, tinted red from overstuffing so quickly. Of course they didn't get the chance to see it happen because their suit shirts were stretching alongside their waistlines. Not one inch of soft flesh was visible for anyone to see, making it obvious that the suits were a success. "Alright! Chubby has no effect on the Porgie, now lets see with full blown fat!"

Munching on some more fattening cuisine, their thighs and rumps softened up as they expanded. Still the suits managed to hold, even with the now jiggly flab wobbling about. "I think we just created a whole new fashion trend! How's about we sell these at our Apple Boutique? I know just how to advertise!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey there all you feeders and feedees! You looking to reach the perfect weight but don't have clothes big enough? Well your troubles are now a thing of the past!!" George announced, wobbling onstage now at five hundred pounds. His wobbly belly still perfectly covered up from the Porgie, letting his entire gut hang loose when he lifted up his shirt. "Get your new Porgie suit! It stretches all the way with you!"

Then came Paul, just as large and in charge. "It also comes in dresses and skirts! No more will you have your overprotective manager telling you not to gain so much because your clothes will rip! Not one little tear will come out of here! Order today, only at Apple Boutique!"