LennStuffed (LennStarr)

Ringo couldn't help but notice that his boyfriend's appetite was increasing every day. John's usually pudgy face was much more filled out now, he had to get his collarless suits adjusted every other week and then there were his thighs.

His soft, luscious, juicy thighs. They drove him crazy, how he wanted to smack them and watch them jiggle onstage or in the studio. "Mm, he could use more chub in his tum though, I better make him a feast he'd never forget." He thought. Getting up, he rushed to the kitchen before John returned from his interview.

-----

When John returned, he found the table laden with dozens of veggie burgers, some vegetarian sausages, freshly baked bread and some of John's favourite strawberry jelly. "Ah, I can tell you're hungry, hope you like everything I did for ya." Ringo cooed.

Cutting a thick slice of bread, John slathered it full of jelly and savored the big bite he took. "You spoil me Richie." He moaned after swallowing. "I don't know if I can finish this all myself.

"Well that's what I'm here for. Let's dig in!"

The two lunged at the table, shoveling as much grub as they could down their throats. The more they ate, the larger their bellies became. Tearing through their tight shirts, popping all the buttons one by one. Their swollen guts were now tinted red from how stuffed they were, they began to ache hard from eating nearly everything.

"OOooh.. I.. I can't eat anymore. I feel like I might burst.." John groaned, laying on his side.

"Mm.. Me neither.. Oh.. Can you reach over to rub my tummy?" Ringo moaned, he couldn't get up with his heavy belly pinning him down.

The younger man could only roll to comfort his boyfriend. Reaching as far as he could, John kneaded his massive belly to soften it up. "Wow, you sure made a lot, I'm surprised your tum didn't end up hitting the ceiling."

"Well next time I could do that. Phew.. BURRRRRPP!! Oh! Excuse me.."

Although he couldn't see it, John knew Ringo's face was redder than the jelly stains on his belly. "Hope you don't mind if I sleep on ya, you're so cozy."

"Not at all, gotta wait a while for the fat to spread anyways, I can hardly even roll."

Smiling, John laid his head on the now much more cushionlike belly and closed his eyes. "Have a good rest Richie."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours John finally awoke, his belly no longer felt overstuffed, but was still rather large. "Guess I finally digested everything." Looking down at his thighs, he giggled as they squished together. "Guess I should change my middle name to Thunder Thighs now." He laughed, then he moved over to his stubby, flabby arms.

"Even my fingers bloated up! I bet my face has a double chin, I know Ringo's got a triple."

Looking back, John noticed the little drummer was still sound asleep. "I could sleep a little longer. Sweet dreams Richie."