Lennon Fattyversary

I decided that a drawing wasn't enough for John and Cynthia's wedding anniversary so I had to make a little fanfic to go alongside it! I know it was a few days ago and I should have written this then but hey, it's still an anniversary for something Lennon related (Hey Jude was recorded on this day!) so it can still count as John and Cynthia's anniversary fanfic!

One day John woke up extra early and got dressed in a fancy looking suit with a bow tie. Why you ask? Well today is a very special day for him and his beautiful wife Cynthia, it was their anniversary! John wanted to make sure this would be their best anniversary yet. Heading downstairs to the kitchen, John got to making a whole breakfast buffet with pancakes, waffles, French toast, smoothies, tea, cereal, oatmeal you name it. "She'll love this. Ah, I think I hear her right now." He thought as he finished setting the table.

Coming down in just her pajamas, Cynthia was amazed to see all the work John did for their anniversary breakfast. "Oh Johnny you did all this?" She asked, kissing his cheek.

"Yep, I just wanted to make sure that our anniversary will be the best one yet!" He replied, hugging her tight. "I really love you very much and I wanted to show it by making breakfast for us."

"Aww you shouldn't have! This is so amazing Johnny, and everything smells so good! But I don't think we'll have enough room in the fridge to store all this."

"Well we'll just have to finish it all ourselves then." John grinned as he got forks out for them both and they sat down to eat.

"Oh this tastes so good! You never told me you could bake all this." Cynthia exclaimed as she ate, scarfing down as much food as possible.

"I guess I forgot to tell you, after we eat let's go out all day!" John replied, kissing her again and getting toast crumbs on her.

"I can get my mum to look after Julian while we're out but where should we go?" She asked.

"Anywhere you like my darling Cynnie. The parks, the shops and any restaurant you wish."

Once they finished, they put their dishes away and John helped get Cynthia changed into her daytime clothes. "Seems like this loose dress is the only thing that fits." She pointed out, poking her newfound flabby belly. "I think we should watch our figures."

"Aw loosen up a bit Cyn, a little extra weight never hurt anyone and besides it's our anniversary, let's binge until we burst!" John replied, hugging her plump frame.

"Well then, we can always find plus sized clothes." She giggled as they went out.

Later at lunchtime they couldn't resist trying out the new Greek restaurant that opened up. "Doesn't that smell delightful?" John smiled as he lead Cynthia over to an outside table. "And there's a special on calamari!"

"We can get that, along with two salads to cut down the fattiness of fried squid." Cynthia giggled as they ordered.

Once their food arrived they didn't waste a second and binged once more. Their bellies swelled the more they ate, their cheeks filled out a lot as well, their limbs became more plump and the buttons on John's jacket looked as if they would pop off any second. "Whew, who knew this stuff was so fattening, but it was so good!" He exclaimed as he rubbed his bloated belly.

Then without warning, Cynthia burped loudly and blushed hard afterwards. "Oh! Excuse me." She mumbled, hiding her face.

"Aw don't hide away Cynnie." John cooed, hugging her and peppering her with kisses. "Let's keep enjoying our anniversary."

"Well why don't we cook something at home for dinner tonight? That way we know what we're putting in the food."

"Of course! I'd love to cook with you."

As the day went on, John and Cynthia still couldn't help themselves from snacking all day, trying out different snack samples, ice cream places, cake shops and even going down to the old fish and chips shack they went to on their first date before their main course at home. "Ooooooh.. I don't think my suit can take any more pressure." John moaned as the buttons finally came flying off his suit and his belly was exposed.

Cynthia couldn't help but giggle, however the front of her dress ripped open, showing off her belly as well. "At least we can be embarrassed together." She giggled, kissing his double chin. "How about we get back home now? Julian must be wondering where his Mummy and Daddy are."

Waddling back home, Cynthia's mother was shocked to see how fat her daughter and son in law had become. "What happened to you both out there?!" She exclaimed.

"Oh Johnny and I just had the best time of our lives!" Cynthia replied, trying to adjust her now tiny dress. "Aw well, I'll just take this off."

"Well I hope you still have room for dinner I made."

"Oh of course!" John exclaimed as he waddled to the table, only to break the chair he was sitting on. "Well how about we eat on the couch?"

As expected, the couple grew more round as they ate, it wasn't long before they couldn't fit into anything and could only roll around for the moment.

"This really was the best anniversary ever!" Cynthia smiled, kissing John hard. "I love you my Jiggly Johnny."

"Aww. I love you too my Chubby Cynnie." John replied, nuzzling her puffy cheek.