Crossover Tea Time

This was probably my longest oneshot yet!! And a crossover for Fatember!!

"Wow, can you believe Brian made us exercise and eat nothing but veggies all day yesterday?" George grumbled, patting his growling belly. "Glad he didn't try to end Fatember entirely after seeing us gaining all that weight all month long."

"Maybe we can use that as an excuse if the author ever runs out of ideas. Who still believes in calories in calories out anyways?" Paul added, looking around to make sure Brian wasn't watching them. "Aw well, lets just get into the studio."

Upon arriving, the two younger Beatles noticed Ringo was holding a brand new ring. "You like it? I found it just on my way here, it's like it dropped out of the sky and blessed me with a lovely new piece of jewelry!" He exclaimed, showing it off to everyone.

"Neat, but what's the gemstone in the middle?"

"I have no clue, I went to some jewelers and none of them could tell me what it was. Whatever it is, it's really cool to look at. Even if it turns out the gem is a fake, it's a bluish white and glows whenever I shake it."

Lifting the ring, Ringo watched as it glimmered once again, but that wasn't all that happened. Almost instantly what looked like a dark blue portal appeared out of thin air. "Whoa.. I think I created the world's first man made black hole! This must be some sort of cursed ring, like the Hope Diamond from all those years ago.

"Pft, that's just a story. I'm sure this little thing won't lead to anything weird."

It didn't stay open for long, but what emerged from it were full takeout boxes. "Look at this! Someone was nice enough to send over some Chinese food, or is it Japanese? Whatever it is it sure smells good."

Opening up the boxes, the Beatles munched away at the most delicious noodles they ever had. "Whoa, I don't think we've ever had stuff like this in Liverpool." But their enjoyment didn't last long as they heard familiar footsteps approaching the recording room.

"Ah!! Brian's coming!! We gotta hide this stuff!" John panicked, looking for somewhere to hide the empty boxes. "Quick Richie! Do that thing you did where you made all this stuff appear!"

Shaking the ring about, Ringo created another portal to try. However instead of throwing the boxes into it, his bandmates all rushed inside with the boxes in hand. "Hey!! Get back here you!" He snapped, rushing in after them. How convenient for the portal to vanish just seconds before a very confused Brian wandered into the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ooooh.. Ah!! What happened to my hands?!" Paul shrieked, finding his fingers fused into a clamp of sorts and his skin turned bright yellow. "I look all plastic!"

"Yeah yeah, you're not the only one." George grumbled, not caring about how he suddenly looked different. "I mean it's not like we don't have that ring for us to get back right?"

"Ummm.."

"Don't tell me you left it behind!!"

"I didn't want it to be damaged! Hmm, maybe there's someone around here who might know where we are. I feel like I'm in some kid's playset with how we look."

Taking a good look around, the Beatles found themselves at the outskirts of a large city. "Doesn't look anything like England, hopefully someone here speaks English. Hey, that tea shop over there looks comforting, maybe they might show us a way around?"

"Steeper Wisdom? Hopefully they have some plain black tea, I'd have mine with two sugars." George muttered as they approached the shop. "Looks like everyone else is just as yellow and blocky as us." Unfortunately he just so happened to bump into someone on his way over.