Rounding Out

John was looking around this new shop in town, seeing if he could find any random stuff for decor in his house, when he saw some round granny glasses. "Oh, this might look cool." He thought, taking out his contacts and putting it on. "Whoa, I look good with these." He smirked at himself in the mirror in the shop.

"Going to buy that pair?" The owner asked as he approached John. "A nice pair, but I wouldn't recommend wearing them."

"Oh? Why not? This fits me perfectly and it's the exact prescription of my contacts." John replied, admiring himself again in the mirror."

"Well alright, you can have it for free Mr. Lennon."

John got suspicious about it being free, but he didn't think too much about it. "Alright, thanks." He said before walking to the studio. But what he didn't know is that his belly started to inflate. Paul noticed this. "Hey uh John... did you, gain weight?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't look any bigger when I saw myself in the mirror." John replied.

"Well your belly looks bigger.. In fact, I think it's growing!" Paul squeaked.

"Yeah right, I think you are just jealous of my fit, masculine body. " John retorted. Paul just rolled his eyes and practiced.

At the end of the session it became clear that John was indeed inflating, slowly but surely. "Hey John where did you get those glasses from?" George asked.

"Oh, I went to this new shop near the studio, the owner said I shouldn't have chose them, but then he gave them to me for free."

Weren't you at all suspicious that it was free?" Paul asked.

Not much, I got to have free glasses and one that didn't make me look like an idiot." John replied, not noticing a button fly off his shirt.

"Well I don't know about that last part.. Look at yourself John!" Ringo exclaimed, showing him a mirror.

But he couldn't see that he was inflating, mainly from the curse of the glasses. "What the bloody hell are you talking about? I look thin as always."

"Okay this is getting weird.." Ringo thought, then he took a quick look at John's face. "I wonder if the glasses are causing this.. I got to get John to take them off somehow."

John kept inflating, still not being able to see it. Ringo had a plan and 'accidentally' smacked the glasses off John's face. "Whoops."

"Hey! You could have bro-" But before John could finish his sentence, he saw his new round body. But with the glasses off, the inflation stopped. "AHHH!! What happened to me?!"

"Your glasses made you inflate! They must have been cursed!" Ringo said. "But curses aren't real-"

"AAAAA!!!" Paul yelled, since he put on John's glasses and started to inflate.

George then got a really weird idea. "Let me try!" He giggled as he put them on. "Am I blowing up too?"

Ringo simply looked at George and tried not to facepalm. "I wonder if he's the one who made those glasses."

After he and the others were all fully inflated, George took off the glasses and tried to put them on Ringo, but he avoided them.

"Oh no you don't! I don't want my arms to be too short to drum with." Ringo exclaimed as he tried to back away.

George threw the glasses onto Ringo's face, but it poked him in the eye. "Ouch!" He shrieked before dramatically falling on the glasses and breaking them.

"Ack! I sure hope those glasses weren't the only way you can deflate." Ringo panicked as he tried to fix the glasses, but then the Beatles felt their bellies grow bigger rapidly.

John's skin was stretching past it's limit. "Well, If I don't make it, I really appreciated working with all of you." He said before bursting. "John!!!"

After John popped, Paul joined in, then George. Ringo squeezed his eyes shut when his time came to burst. When he opened his eyes, he was shocked to find then all still in the studio, albeit now flat like deflated balloons.

"Well.. Good thing we survived that inflation right guys?" Ringo mumbled, trying to break the mood.

"But that doesn't matter, you broke me glasses! Now I can't see!" John snapped.

"Sorry John, I'll buy you new glasses, ones that aren't cursed." Ringo promised.