Like Fatter Like Son

It has been a couple years since old George Harrison passed away, his family missed him very dearly. But eventually the pain subsided, they still missed him as much as ever though. He was remembered for everything he had done, his amazing guitar work, his devotion to Hinduism and peace, his famous songs and not to mention his love for food.

Dhani picked up on quite a few of his talents, however it seemed his metabolism wasn't one of them. Whenever he ate, some of the calories were shed, but quite a bit still bulked him up. He grew a bit of a paunch and no longer had the prominent cheekbones present in the whole Harrison family tree. "Urrg.. Aw well, it's not like I eat as much as he does anyways." He thought.

Of course that's not what everyone around him thought as they watched him wolf down a pile of veggie burgers. "Mm, Mary makes the best burgers. BURRP!! Damn belt is on too tight again." He fumbled with it, sighing in relief once it was off. His belly pooched out over his jeans, sagging down onto his lap.

"You sure you don't have as big as taste for grub as your old man?" Julian joked, poking at his steak.

"He'd probably eat thrice as much. You barely touched your food though, lost your appetite?"

"Nah, meat just makes me too full. Didn't help that it came with roasted potatoes I ate first."

Getting up, Dhani payed his bill and waddled out the door. It wasn't just his belly that grew into a paunch, his thighs and hips thickened up quite a bit too, making it harder for him to fit in his jeans. Then came his rounded face, he didn't have a double chin as of yet, but it was definitely much softer than the usual sharp cheekbones and angular chin his dad sported. "So I'm not as slim as Dad was when he was my age, it's not like he was the epitome of thinness himself."

Waddling back to his hotel, he was shocked to find the tabled piled high with boxes of assorted doughnuts. "That order came earlier than I expected, I know I should wait for the others to come here, but I guess just one wouldn't hurt right?"

Reaching into the nearest box, he pulled out a chocolate stuffed, chocolate glazed chocolate doughnut and took a bite, rolling the piece around his mouth, loving the flavour. "Mmm.. These taste fresh out of the fryer. Hm, they wouldn't notice one missing."

But that one soon became two, then three. He couldn't help but stuff his face with the rich, decadent chocolaty desserts. Unlike everything else he had eaten, it started to go down to his waist with ease, it was like it wasn't from this world.

His gut surged outwards, causing his shirt to tear in an attempt to keep himself decent, then his thighs, hips and butt grew so much he was forced to the ground from how heavy they now were. His loose trousers thankfully remained fully intact as he attempted to lift himself up. "Urrgh.. Maybe I could stand to reduce my food intake."

"You started without me?" A familiar voice rang out. Rolling onto his belly and turning around, Dhani didn't see anyone. That is until he made himself visible in front of his son. "Bet you'd never believe I was in your place only fifty five years ago."

"I find that hard to believe, you always look so thin in every picture taken."

"You do huh? Well better to show you in flashback mode then!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright George, we're going out. You better not start eating those doughnuts without us!" Paul called as the older Beatles got ready for an interview. George would have gone along with them, but he lost his voice that day and was in no mood to be asked anything only to reply in total silence.

"You really are the quiet one now! But in all seriousness, get well soon." John joked as they left.

However, the youngest Beatle had something else in mind. He instantly hopped out of bed and leapt to the kitchen table. "I'm sure I could at least taste one of these." He thought, carefully opening up the bag to pull out one of the deep fried delicacies and brought it to his lips.

"Mm.. I wonder why the brand is called Puffed by Chocolate though? Aw well, I guess Death wouldn't have been good advertising."

That one bite lead to another, then another. Soon the entire doughnut was nothing more than a couple crumbs and melted icing on his fingers which he lapped up with gusto. "So good! Another one wouldn't hurt. They bought so much anyways."

Taking out another, he practically inhaled it down. What he didn't notice was that the more he ate, the bigger his belly got. It continued to swell and form rolls of flab going down to the floor, then the fat began to spread to the rest of his body. His thighs, hips and butt basically inflated until he could give John a run for his money.

Then his face was most changed, he gained four icing covered chins, a flabby neck reaching down to his moobs and his cheeks looked like someone glued two footballs to his face. However, he didn't notice until all the doughnuts went down his throat.

"BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Looking down, he panicked once he realized the mess he made and that there was now no way for him to cover up what he did. "Oooooh.. Well at least now I know how the brand got its name." He thought, trying to roll his way to his room.

He gave off a small yelp when he felt someone pushing him. "Couldn't resist huh? Don't worry, we hid a few boxes in case something like this happened." Ringo smirked, rolling the youngest through the door.

"Don't worry about all this weight, it'll all be shed in a matter of hours. The owner told us that himself, they were good right?" Paul asked.

George just nodded, even if he could talk, his voice would have been muffled by all that fat. "That's good, whenever we need to review a restaurant or brand, we just see how you like it." John joked. "Hope you won't mind if we sleep on ya, we're exhausted from all that talking."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn.. That actually happened?"

"Have I ever lied to ya? I got the same brand from long ago for myself, but John insisted I shared with you and your buddies. They good?"

"I loved them! But unlike you, I'll save some for the others. Hopefully I can shed all this before they return."

Smiling, George helped up his plump son and lead him to his room. "Only a matter of hours, I'll come down anytime you like. Just hit me up with your meditation."

"Aw.. Love ya dad."

"I love you too son."