Eppytizers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN EPSTEIN!!!

Meeting the Beatles and becoming their manager marked the biggest change in Brian Epstein's life, he used to work at an old record store and now he basically adopted four rambunctious young boys whom he makes sure make it to the top of the charts and become the greatest musical act of all time. But there was one Beatle he had his eye on for some time now, that being none other than John Lennon. He was the self proclaimed leader of the Beatles and often did all the talking for the rest, even if it sounded stupid.

The four were once of the lower class, unable to afford much with the wages their parents got. But now they had thousands of dollars off the success of their LPs and the album they released just over a month ago, with all their cash, Brian thought it would have been a nice treat to invite John over to Barcelona, Spain. He accepted but only for twelve days, as he had a wife and son to come home to. "So this is what Spain is like? A lot warmer than back at home, that's for sure." John remarked, laying back in his hotel bed.

"I was thinking we could go around and see some of the landmarks Barcelona has to offer, or maybe we could just get some food if you're too tired to sightsee today."

"I'm jet lagged as hell, you think any of those places deliver?"

"Hopefully, you just sit back, I'll check out whatever looks good." Heading out to the nearby shops, he got a large box of Mato cheese topped with honey and different nuts, two escalivadas (Brian got John's without anchovies), two pounds of freshly grilled calçot, four bombas to go and for dessert was churros with chocolate dipping sauce. "Hm, maybe it's a bit too much? Aw well, we can always put the leftovers away in the mini-fridge for another time."

Returning to the hotel, he noticed John's eyes fluttering open. "Oh, sorry if I woke you up John."

"S'alright, I was getting hungry. Whatever you got sure smells good, and deep fried."

"I bet ya smelled the churros, we'll be having those afterwards. For now let's have this eggplant and pepper sandwich, I think it's called Escalator, ummm.. No that can't be right, it was hard to pronounce but smelled so good!"

Smiling, John got his own escalivada and took a big bite. "Nothing I love more than grilled peppers, the toast is nice and crispy too." He smiled as he munched away. "You got one for yourself too?"

"Yes, I didn't know if you liked anchovies or not so I omitted them on yours."

"Got that right! Those little fish don't belong on pizzas, what's next? Are they gonna try putting canned tuna on a pizza?"

"Well, I suppose as long as they don't try to put something sweet on a savoury pizza." Brian chuckled, eating away at his bomba. "Mm, I can see why these are called bombas. Fried potato balls covered in a spicy sauce."

As they ate, their bellies filled out. Brian noticed quickly and did slow his eating, but it was too delicious for him to take a complete break from stuffing himself. John didn't care much and kept on going, cramming his face full of everything he got. "Mmmm.. Oooh, so good!" He moaned, reaching to rub his underbelly.

Brian never got to see John's gut in full view before, he was surprised to find it completely hairless, smooth as marble. "Oh my.. You're so bloated, you know you could have saved some for tomorrow." He blushed.

"It's never as good if it isn't fresh.. Ooh... I'm stuck on the couch." Laying on his side, John rubbed his sore belly, the skin sensitive to touch. "But I still want more, can I just have a churro? Maybe two."

The poor manager was more flustered than ever seeing the overstuffed Beatle stuck laying on the couch. Slowly approaching him, Brian gave the distend belly a poke, watching him shudder. "H-hey! What you doin?"

Gaining a bit more bravery, Brian placed his entire hand on the round belly, tight as a drum and tinted a bright pink. "Mmm, are you really still hungry?"

"Urrgh.." Letting out a loud belch, John nodded and motioned over the box of churros. "Mind rubbing my tummy? Since you love it so much."

As he was fed, John felt like a king with Brian as his belly rubbing servant. Whenever he felt he was getting too full, the thinner man pressed against his expanding gut to soften him up. "Oooooh.. I can't have another.. Eppy, I feel like a stuffed turkey."

The description drove Brian mad, he couldn't stop thinking about all he ate, he belly gurgling with it struggling to digest such a big meal. "You look much cuter than one, I wouldn't mind feeding you tomorrow."

"Heehee, turning me into your early Christmas dinner?"

"Wha-no not at all!"

"I know, I just wanted to see ya blush again. You sure make it easy for me." John grinned, keeping Eppy near his rumbling gut. "You comfy there?"

"Mmm, oh yes.. Zz."