Managerial Munchies

It was no secret that the Beatles were plumping up as of lately. The boys never had any fancy food like they did now, they were completely hooked. It took a large toll on their weight, not that they minded.

Their bellies had grown to immense proportions, hanging off the front of their trousers and jiggling about with every step they took. The suit jackets old Brian Epstein fitted them for just a few months ago were already too small for them, he offered to get them resized but was oddly declined.

"I'm trying to show off this beauty right here Eppy, a bigger suit would cover the poor thing up." John grinned, stroking his belly rolls. "Everyone's asking if these buttons will pop, if these pants would tear. You'd never believe how much I love that."

"L.. Love? You like outgrowing your suits?"

"If you had such a mighty gut, you'd understand. Now it's high time we get recording!" Waddling out the door, Brian was still thinking about what he said. "Mighty gut? I don't understand the appeal the boys have for becoming too fat to move on their own."

Looking over at the Fab Four, he noted them fondling their flabby roles as they sang. Ringo often slapped his belly when he wasn't drumming, watching as it jiggled about. "Hm, they do seem to enjoy their plumpness. Perhaps I can ask John how it's like."

Later that day after recording, each band member went their separate way. That is except for John, he was out with his manager. "Called Cyn to say I'd be home late. So you really would like to experience the pleasures of roundness?"

"Well.. More like I want to know the appeal. You boys always seem so happy when it comes to stuffing yourselves and becoming large and round."

"And that's why we're heading to our favourite eatery, a little chippy place we all hung out at when we were kids. We go back there every.. Well every time we're not doing anything else. You ever been there?"

"I don't think I've ever tried it. Not that specific place anyways, what's it even called?"

"The Golden Chippy, their chips are to die for! And the fish is the perfect batter to cod ratio, they got fried prawns and calamari rings."

Brian was drooling at the very sound of such delicious food, he mostly stuck with a firm diet, but he figured he could treat himself just this once. "I'll be having some chips then."

"Sounds like a plan! I'll be having my usual. You can try anything you'd like, I recommend the tartar sauce, they put fresh fish bits in it."

Entering the fish and chip shop, Brian heard frying coming from the back. "Mm.. That does smell good."

Grinning, John piled his plate high with one of everything, he then handed Brian one with chips. "There you are, dig in!"

Taking a bite out of his first chip, Brian was instantly hooked. He wanted more once his first plate was emptied. "Oh my.. I never had such amazing chips like this until now. What do they put in them?"

"Well first the chips are fried to a lovely golden brown, then they're roasted in that back oven to make them crispy. After that the fish is coated in a layer of flour after being battered, fried on low to fully cook the fish, then on high to crisp it up." The owner explained. "I see you're new here, John's been a regular ever since he had enough money to come here every day. His first date with lovely Cynthia was right at this joint."

"Well that's nice, I can see why they love coming here. Mind if I have some more chips? And I think I'll have it with the tartar sauce this time."

"Coming right up! Of course if you love the regular tartar sauce, you'll get a kick out of our new spicy version. Chopped chipotle peppers mixed in with the fish, if you can take the heat."

Picking up his new order, Brian got to eating right away. He expected such delicious food to fatten him up rather quickly, which was exactly what happened. "Hm.. Guess the grease is what makes it good too." He thought as he continued to eat.

He knew he should probably stop before he gained too much, but he couldn't. "Heh, looks like you now know the hidden pleasures of being chubby." John smirked.

"I.. I suppose I do now." Looking down at his hangbelly, he watched it peak out from under his suit jacket. "It's nice and jiggly.. I now see why you like this."

"That you do! If ya still hungry they got some amazing soft serve for dessert."

"Ooh.. I think I'll pass. I can't eat nearly as much as you can. But maybe next time."