George In Candyland

"Ooh.. I think I ate too much candy back there." George groaned as he waddled to his room.

"Aw no worries George, you only ate THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THE STORE INCLUDING THE STORE ITSELF!!" John grumbled. "Brian won't be happy when he finds out you gained a hundred pounds and spend a fifth of the cash we got from our tour on paying the shop owner."

"Well I'm sure he'll build a new store with much more candy with the money we paid him. And then we ca-"

"I doubt he would want you back there again after what happened. Anyways, let's just get some sleep. Hopefully all that candy won't give you any weird dreams."

"Alright John. Goodnight."

A few hours later when George was in a deep sleep, he suddenly a sweet scent hit his nose. "Huh.. Smells like.. Brownies!" He thought.

Upon opening his eyes, he found himself in a field full of sweets and baked goods of all kinds. "Wow! I think I'm in heaven!" He exclaimed as he dove into a cotton candy bush, munching on it instantly.

"So good! It's a lot sweeter than the usual kind." Then he ate through giant candy canes, lollipop trees and rock candy near a chocolate lake. As he ate George felt his belly swell, his bottom grew as well until he felt it hit the ground. "Good thing it didn't outgrow my legs." He thought as he continued to eat.

His legs and thighs filled out in order to support his massive girth, his arms became flabby as well, making it harder to pick up all the delicious sweets he wanted and finally his cheeks puffed up and a double chin formed on his face. "Phew. But I'm still so hungry, ah! That chocolate lake still hasn't been touched yet!"

Diving in, George took in giant gulps of hot chocolate and smiled, finally satisfied with his full belly. "Ah, this is the life."

But his moment of bliss wouldn't last long, eventually George saw a familiar face waddle towards him. "Stu? What's up with that knight's outfit you're wearing, His Majesty is finished."

"That's SIR Stuart Gumdrop to you."

"I must be dreaming then.. Might as well play along for a bit." He thought. "Well anyways, what have I done wrong Sir Stu? I was only having a small swim."

"Well anyways, you know that the marshmallow king only allows peasants to swim in his personal chocolate lake from 8 AM to 2 PM. Don't you know how hard it is getting all those bits of cloth out of here?! I must take you to the king himself to see what he thinks about you!"

"Why is it that every fantasy story involves someone being dragged into a castle of sorts?" He grumbled as Stu pulled him out of the lake and waddled with him to a large castle that looked like it was made of rock candy. "Hope I can beg my way out of this o-"

"So you swam in my lake despite the clear rules I set?" A voice boomed from deeper into the castle.

"Well look king, I'm not from around here and you didn't put up any signs for a-"

"Not from here? You must be a spy then! Sent by Dentist Chapman!"

"What?! No! Why are you jumping to conclusions so quickly?! I just arrived here!"

A giant shadow than emerged from the door, it was John, except he was twice as fat as George was, his skin was as white as a marshmallow and was wearing a royal outfit. "I do apologize for losing my temper, but last time someone from another area came here my wife and sons were kidnapped! I've sent my best Knights looking for her but with no luck.. I might never see her again."

Feeling sorry for John the Marshmallow, George waddled to him and said "I can find her for you. If it means clearing my name and cheering you up."

"You.. You would do that? Oh thank you so much!! What is your name anyways pink thing? I am John."