Second Easter

HAPPY BELATED EASTER EVERYONE!!! HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY TIME WITH CHOCOLATES!!

"Well that's another Easter come and gone." Paul belched, waddling into the flat he shared with George. All four Beatles over indulged on chocolate eggs and jelly babies (Not jellybeans, they couldn't stand being pelted with those hard candies), resulting in them gaining large potbellies that jiggled with every step they took. "At least this year you didn't say anything about a killer chocolate bunny enslaving marshmallow chickens."

"Why is it that holidays can only come once a year? If people are still selling those Lindor rabbits then I don't see any reason why Easter is restricted to being an annual thing."

"Well I think it's because it's a pretty important day to some people who really don't appreciate it turning into Halloween with pastel colours and no creepy decorations. Well how about we not call it Easter, just I dunno, how does the Day of Chocolates sound?"

"Oh it's perfect! Of course to the author it'll be the Night of Chocolates starting on the thirteenth, how can one go without food for fifteen hours all month long?!"

A lot of willpower, something the boys in these oneshots seem to lack when it comes to food. But back to the story, Day of Chocolates was made official to the rest of the band and now they had an excuse to pig out on all the chocolates they could. "Now I can finish off all this leftover chocolate I racked up! I was going to save them for next Easter, but why wait?" John snickered, unloading a truck full of the rich, creamy dessert.

"You were going to wait an entire year just for some creme eggs and bunnies? Wouldn't they go off, or at least melt before you even get the chance?"

"Silly Georgie, everyone knows food with that amount of preservatives never go bad! And honey too, but that's so awful it might as well be lumped in with the synthetic food. Wait! I got an even better idea."

Melting all the chocolate over a saucepan, John mixed it with sweetened coconut shavings, macadamia nuts, almond slivers and diced hazelnuts. Next he added a whole can of condensed milk and a couple cups of heavy cream for good measure, finishing it off with adding chunks of rich marble chocolate for an added crunch. "The fudgiest chocolate pops you've ever tasted! Smothered in rainbow sprinkles and a drizzle of lovely white chocolate. Always make something good out of something cheap, that's what Mimi always told me" John grinned, handing them each a pop.

"Wow, this must be like a thousand calories each. Ya sure we should be consuming this stuff?"

"It's a holiday, treat yourself Macca!" George insisted, licking at his fudge pop. One mere lick caused his belly to puff up as if he just finished a whole Thanksgiving tofurkey, but not even be close to full. However he didn't think that it mattered, since everyone gets fat around the holidays. "Even more so than before with no one leaving their houses."

Shrugging his shoulders, Paul lapped up his Easter fudge pop too. John and Ringo quickly followed suit, the luxurious Linder taste coupled with the creamy Cadbury was too delicious to resist. All the excess fat from the milk and cream along with the high calorie nuts went right to their hips. Their guts surged outwards with every bite, soon forming into flabby layers rolling down to the floor. Their thighs and butts quadrupling in size, tearing out of their tight suit pants with ease. Their arms and calves grew stubby as they sank into the rolls of fat piling up over them, even their faces fattened up. They soon had four chins each covered in melted chocolate and puffy cheeks as soft and round as bean bags.

It didn't help that they were eating more chocolate on the side, pilling up on the lipids alongside the mega fattening pops. Just one of them resulted in four immobile blobs formerly known as the Beatles. "Wow, well at least this time I'm not on the run from a giant, evil Easter Bunny." George belched, rubbing one of his rolls with his stubby hands.

"But Brian will freak if he sees us! If he's even coming in that is."

"We got plenty of time to lose weight at the end, he's always late to everything. Even his own funeral in real life, but let's not exercise right now. I just love all these rolls!"

John smirked, smushing himself against his bandmates, jiggling all the while. He was a butterball by now, his tiny feet no longer visible. Most of Ringo's weight went right to his belly, blanketing over his thunder thighs like a big, fleshy apron, Paul meanwhile had butt cheeks as big as wrecking balls and ten times as squishy, George was just all round fat, even his feet expanded from all the candy.

"And don't forget, we're taking up all the space in the studio!" Ringo concluded, wobbling his swollen gut around. "Mm, let's do this again tomorrow!"

"Well, I guess no one said there can only be one Day of Chocolate!"