When We Was Flab

Around the 80s was when the youngest Beatle was starting to change in a big way. Literally. Being married to Olivia made his life much more lax, he was mostly gardening or helping her care for their baby boy whenever he wasn't in the studio. As a result, he started to pack on the pudge.

His normally visible cheekbones were now hidden by flaps of pudge, his gut now hung over his jeans and wobbled around whenever he walked and now his thighs could give old John's a run for his money. It didn't go unnoticed either, Olivia would stroke his belly whenever it rode up his shirt and comment about how he must love lazing around in their giant garden.

Dhani would be bouncing on him and often took short naps on his comfy chest, even his fellow bandmates would crack a few jokes about how much larger he got. Mostly Eric would take a few jabs at his portly physique.

"Look at ya, you can't even fit into your old Sgt Pepper outfit anymore." The slimmer guitarist chuckled, watching as George struggled to button up the iconic orange suit. "You and Olivia should probably try making lighter meals from now on."

"Hey! I'm sure I haven't gained that much weight." George grumbled, upon saying that one of his buttons popped. "Okay so I got a bit heavier over the years, that doesn't mean I'm a total slob who'll eat anything in my way."

Smirking, Eric placed a large veggie burger right in front of his face. "Can you really resist such a juicy, mouth watering burger like this?"

The former Beatle was sure he could, but the scent was too much for him to resist, he instantly took a bite out of it. "Ah! Grr.. What the hell was that for Eric?"

But he just lead George over to the catering truck, laden with all sorts of deep fried vegetarian treats. "Can't have you shoot a video on an empty stomach now can we?"

"What are you-"

But before he could ask, another veggie burger was stuffed down his throat. "Hey! You're trying to make me gain weight?!"

"More like more weight than before. Didn't you notice your hangbelly?"

"I haven't put on that much weight! It's just baby fat anyways, I'll shed it soon."

"Baby fat when you're in the mid forties? If you're gonna keep denying this to yourself I won't stop feeding you."

Of course, George refused, not because he was too prideful to admit he had been packing on the pounds, but as a way for Eric to keep on stuffing him up. He didn't want to admit it to anyone, but he grew to adore his plumpness. He enjoyed stroking down the sides of his belly, feeling over his stretch marks. He loved playing with his love handles, smacking them around and seeing them wobbled.

The thing he loved most was engorging himself to see how much bigger he'll get. Eating everything himself was fun enough, but to have someone else feed him was extraordinary. All he had to do now was focus on chewing and swallowing while letting someone else do the work of providing him with the food.

His belly surged outwards, sagging down so much it forced his pant zipper open. The rest of the buttons popped soon after, exposing his soft, hairy moobs along with the massive gut, his stretch marks growing and becoming more sensitive to touch.

Then came his thunder thighs, tearing the old outfit by the seems. His cheekbones were even more well hidden now, with his blubbery neck flab, double chin and puffy cheeks hiding them away. "Oooh.. Alright I admit it!" He giggled. "I have gained a bit more than just a little weight."

Smirking at a job well done, Eric climbed up onto George's massive belly and stroked over his stretch marks, watching as he shuddered from the very touch. "Hm, you like this don't you George?"

"Ooooh.. I love it! So very much!" He admitted, flapping his flabby arms around. "But now how will we shoot the video? I completely tore open the old Sgt Pepper suit."

"I'm sure Maureen would be happy to sew you a new one. Besides, I forgot to tell ya, but the video shoot was tomorrow. I just wanted to see you all fattened up from the catering."

George just blushed at the remark, but was soon back to enjoying his time as a comfy blob.