Bloatnut

"Happy Doughnut Day everyone!!" George exclaimed one morning, waking up everyone in the room.

"Doughnut day? And you just woke us up?!" Paul snapped. "Don't you know how messed up my hair will be ruined here?!"

"Well I heard on the news that today's National Doughnut Day! Lets go out and get doughnuts!"

"Well.. I guess as long as we get discounts today. I'll only get the low cal stuff, I need to watch my weight here." John responded.

"Don't worry about your pudge John. Go wild and binge on as much as you want!" Ringo assured to him. "And besides, we can get stuff for free because we're the Beatles!"

And with that, the Beatles all decided to have doughnuts for breakfast with their tea. Very conveniently they found a doughnut shop right next to the hotel. "Awesome! Time for our doughnuts!" George exclaimed as he ran towards the counter.

"Oh my.. The Beatles have arrived in my shop!" The owner screamed with giddy. "I'll offer you a good deal, fifty percent off on all doughnuts!"

"Awesome! Lets see what we can get here!" Checking out the list of doughnuts, John got a few chocolate doughnuts with ganache , Paul got himself some filled with strawberry jelly, Ringo got a few plain doughnuts with vanilla glaze. And George? Well he got one of every type available.

"Time to eat!" And with that, the four all gobbled down their doughnuts. "These are so good! How are these so sweet and fluffy?"

"Well I use all natural ingredients and a few extra stuff." He responded. "Want some more?" I bet you could guess what their answer was.

As they kept eating, they began to bulge and bloat with the doughnuts. Their bellies took up almost all the space in the booth they were at, their suit buttons popped off, their belts all snapped, their pants ripped up and that wasn't all.

John's face was all puffed up, making his already chubby face even rounder, Paul's butt took up the entire seat he was on, George's belly was enormous and was twice as big as any of the other's Beatles and Ringo's pudgy hands made the rings pop off his fingers, much to his dismay. "Aw, we're all fat again." He saw as they all finished the doughnuts.

"Well I guess we should have seen this coming when the title of this oneshot is Bloatnut. Or the fact that this is tagged with Weightgain."

Smiling, the owner of the shop rubbed their bellies. "I laced your doughnuts with fattening agents, knowing that Mr. Harrison loves expansion."

"How did you know that?"

"I may have mentioned that in one of those magazine interviews.."

Chuckling, the older three Beatles tickled George's belly. "Well lets expect much more fattening if there's such thing as a National Ice Cream Day. Is there an ice cream day? Or a chocolate cake day?"

"Maybe someone in the comments could tell us in the comments and then we can make a better oneshot on that day!"

"Well considering all the weird holidays I wouldn't be surprised if there were any more food based holidays."