Bloatle RPG

A little cowrite of the Bloatles in an RPG AU! Cowritten with ChubWriter667 !! Hope you like it

After getting a group together, the mighty fighter hero, John, was on a quest to save his girlfriend from the evil wizard Ono.  "Wait, John, there is a troll ahead." Ringo, the mage, said.

"Hah! No troll will stand in my way! Not while I have my sword!" John shouted and ran fourth before being confronted with the troll. He tried attacking but the troll attacked first.

After Ringo healed John, the troll spoke. "Fool you must answer my three riddles, if you get one wrong you must-"

"Yeah, yeah, let's get it over with."

The troll sighed. "Fine... Riddle 1.  Give me food and I live. Give me water I-"

"Human!" John interrupted.

"No, I didn't finish the riddle... Oh well. Time for punishment." the troll grinned.

"Damn it John..." Paul, the assassin, grumbled.

The troll grinned as it threw a blue powder over the four heroes. "Now, every step you take, you will instantly gain ten pounds, and let me tell you this. I'll pop up at random, and ask a new riddle, get it wrong a second time and I just might do something worse to you." It cackled before leaving.

"That was it? For a moment I thought he would have killed us instantly or something." George thought, but as soon as he walked away, he felt himself growing heavier.

"Dammit John, now we're going to get fat from walking!  Why didn't you wait for that damn troll to finish?!"

"Cause I'm smart, duh!"

"Well, Apparently you're not! The answer to that was fire."  Paul snapped.

"Guys, guys, I can levitate us with my maaaagic." Ringo assured them before waving his hands, but nothing happened.  "Oh, I think that powder took away my magic."

"Well, I guess we should just move forward!" John said, walking with the longest stride he could manage.

"Well, maybe we can get lucky and find a ride. That way we won't become blobs before facing that witch." George tried to remain hopeful, but in his mind, he was secretly enjoying his newfound blubber.

"Just as long as we don't become too heavy to be carried as well." Paul grunted. "What could be worse than getting fat while walking?"

"I dunno, getting hard while getting fat too?" John joked. "But seriously we can't let this fat curse stop us, we've just started our quest!"

"I suppose."

"Now then, Let's go!" John said, running off.  Paul sighed and ran after John.  By the time they caught up with John, they were at least 290 pounds each.  Paul was sweating and was worried that his crush might not love him for his new chubby body.

"Shit..." Paul muttered.

"Aye, what's wrong Paul?"  Ringo asked.

"Well, I have a relationship with someone.  and I was thinking they'll hate me now..." Paul muttered quietly.

"Oh, who is that someone?"

"I... can not say..." Paul whispered.

"Hey, what's all this muttering about?" John asked, turning to his two friends whispering to each other.

"Nothing..."

"Hey look, a shop! We can stock up on some goods there, hopefully find an inn as well." Ringo pointed out. "You think they might also know what was that stuff that old troll hit us with?"