The Flab Four Part One

I decided to post my old fanfic The Flab Four here as well, I'll split it into two parts so it doesn't go on for too long.

Liverpool wasn't known for being rather busy, well  that was until the Beatles came around. Their cool new sound had gotten a plethora of girls (and some boys) screaming their heads off at the sight of the foursome and would chase them around if they were seen. Though that might not have been a big problem with the Beatles, the parents of some fans were a different story. They felt that the music they preformed wasn't good for teens. Then when Beatlemania came along, it just made things worse for them. In fact, some people had got so mad at what the Beatles did to their youngsters that they had created a group to try and boycott them.

"Those rude men have turned our children into screaming maniacs! It's a truly disgusting sight if you ask me." One person complained.

"At first I thought that they were well-mannered people, after what they did to my daughter, I can't help but want them gone." Grunted another. "But what can we do about them?"

"I believe I can help." A middle aged man said as he walked into the room. "Like you people, I also share a burning hatred for what the Beatles have done to all teens everywhere. But I think I have found a way to prevent any more of them to be brainwashed by them."

"But how would you do that? We've already protested against their concerts but the stupid teens just passed it off as us just wanting attention."

"Yes, but rather than trying to make ourselves look good, we'll make those bugs look bad."

"Ah, why haven't we thought of that before?... Wait, but how? They look like angels according to those screaming fans."

"That's the problem. The teens only care about how their stars look, the faces of those bugs would make any teen oblivious to the fact that their being turned into screamers." Then the newcomer brought out a weird looking gun. "But with my machine, I can make them unappealing to anyone."

Seeing an ant walk across the floor, the man took this as an opportunity to show what his device can do. "Observe." He said as he shot the insect.

After firing, the ant started trembling as it slowly became rounder. "My ray-gun causes fat to build up as the hours go by to whoever gets hit by it. Slowly but surely turning the victim into a butterball. We use this baby on the Beatles and then keep those pretty boys under lock and key. That sound good to you?"

He didn't need to wait for a response though, as the other people in the room were cheering at what they would believe to be the end of the Beatles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the Beatles were preparing themselves for another gig. There was no doubt that the fans would be screaming their heads off at the sight of their heroes. But what they didn't know was that the man was there as well, armed with his chubbifier. (I'll just call it that from now on.)

Once the Beatles were onstage and started playing, the man took this as the perfect opportunity to fire. However a fan got in the way, causing her to get shot instead. "Damn it." He cursed. He then attempted a second shot but another fan accidentally pushed him forward, causing the ray-gun to fall out of his hands and randomly shoot anyone. Not risking to be shot, the man quickly ran out of the stadium, hoping no one would notice him.

But then the Beatles immediately noticed that their audience was in panic-mode while some sort of light show was going on. Thinking that they were under attack, the Beatles quickly rushed offstage. Unfortunately they weren't fast enough as a beam soon hit them too. Once the light disappeared, the Fab-Four started trembling (not unlike the ant from before.) It wasn't a painful feeling, but it was... Weird, like being filled with gallons of water. Then they notice that their bodies were starting to bulge. Their limbs became thicker, their middles had bloated up until their belts snapped under pressure and finally, their cheeks had puffed up like little balloons.