Stuart's Birthday Ballooning

"Umm surprise Stu!!" John cheered, getting the fluffiest clouds, a bowlful of cake batter with some half eaten doughnuts sprawled out on the table and some confetti bombs ready (as ready as John can be anyways) for his younger bandmate.

".......... You forgot it was my birthday again didn't you?" Stuart grumbled, poking the auburn haired man's soft belly. "You never seem to forget to go down to troll Jules and Sean when  Father's Day comes around, and that date changes every year!"

"Well it's not helped that your birthday comes five days after Paul's and newcomers to the world that is the Beatles know him better than you, while that's not to say absolutely no one remembers ya. Here have a doughnut."

Pouting some more, Stu nibbled on a dry jelly doughnut. "I could have at least had a better looking party for me, you didn't even bother to get me some stupid balloons to toss around and static up your hair with."

"Oh right! What sort of party doesn't have balloons? I tried looking for those long thin ones you can make into little animals but they were fresh out, something about a cartoon hedgehog turning 30 this year."

"Oh some blue hedgehog who hasn't had a good game since 2009 is more important than me turning a year older? In theory anyways because angels don't age, not that it matters since I'm barely recognized enough as is in the fanfic world!"

Tired of hearing him complain about how fanfic writers need to make him a main character for a change because of how there's now an uprise in the staff getting their own fanart and short stories but still no sign of Stu love for whatever reason, John went in search for some more party supplies. He hadn't had much luck, all that was left was the helium tank used to fill up the balloons.

"Well if the title is any indication I think I know what might shut him up for a while anyways." He thought, smirking as he stole the tank right out of the party store.

"And then there's that story where Paul is dead and is then brought back to life via Frankenstein experimentation while you get a split personality as a mad scientist while George becomes a vampire because he refused to get his fangs filed down for the longest time and yet there's no sign of me at all! Why's that? Was there no room for a ghost or zombie-"

Wow he's still at it? Usually the dialogue stops when it switches to another character, aw well anyways John was back and huffed that he wasn't even missed during Stu's rant. "Well here it goes."

Before the blue eyed former bassist even noticed John was back, the latter instantly stuck a hose full of helium into his mouth. The rhythm guitarist took a step back as Stu started puffing up with gusto. His leather jacket tore at the seams, soon ripping up into rags on the ground with a lone zipper that popped off almost instantly.

His limbs were forced apart too, sinking into his ever expanding mass and floated up to the ceiling. Stu panicked as he heard his jeans starting to rip too, forming a giant hole at the butt to show off his heart covered boxers. He tried to hide it but his arms quickly sunk into his now round body, all that was missing was a rope holding him down. "Yeah I'll need to get that later, but at least now I got some peace and quiet without you yammering on about how we need to give you more love, as true as it is."

"And you wanna know why it's true? Because me being a part of the band shouldn't be exclusive to just hardcore fans or history nerds! Brian is now finally getting his own biopic so why can't I get something a little better than Backbeat?! Oh hey John, you left a doughnut."

Smirking at the now floating artist, John polished off a blueberry filled doughnut in seconds flat. "I had a hunch you would do something like this, so I hid some gum in your little treats." Stu belched, instantly falling to the floor (bouncing away to his bandmate). "That way I won't have to be the only blimp around here!"

"Wha-" John tried to hork it back up, but to no avail with Stu shutting his mouth with a kiss. "What? It's not like I got any arms to hold your mouth shut with." He smirked as he watched his bandmate's eyes go from soft hazel to a dark navy. "Oh don't complain so much, it makes you look hypocritical."

The now inflating guitarist grumbled away as his brand new suit tattered to pieces the more he filled out, his skin also felt like the soft rind of a blueberry with his hair becoming as fuzzy as the tip. "Ah! You just kissed me?! Heh, Brian won't be happy about this." John joked, belly bumping his old friend.

"H-hey! What he doesn't know can't hurt him right?"

The blimp and the blueberry laughed away, not minding the cake batter now spilling out all over the table. They could clean it up once someone came around and deflated them, they just wanted to enjoy this special day. "And about time too! I really deserve more love." Stuart concluded.