Big Boy

"My little nephew, now famous the world over and playing on Ed Sullivan." Mimi smiled, admiring her taped recording of the Beatles' show. "I remember when he was just a rambunctious little teen, always causing trouble at school. Now he's a fine young man, if only George was here to see this.."

Although she was overjoyed that the guitar playing did in fact get John somewhere (That somewhere being the Toppermost of Poppermost), she missed him dearly. She even missed the days he kept bringing in his bandmates for practice. "I remember when that little runt Harrison first came in. I thought he was the filthiest boy I had ever seen! It's so nice of the Beatles's new manager to get them to wear suits and ties, John looks so incredibly handsome in them."

Upon hearing the news that the Beatles would be returning to Liverpool that morning, she instantly made plans for John to come over. "I bet all that American fast food isn't nearly filling enough, what he could use is visit to his dear old auntie, along with his favourite curry he ate all the time. Oh! I got so much to do before he gets here, I need to set up the table and his old room if he plans on spending the night."

A quick phone call to Cynthia later, Mimi rushed down to the store and bought everything she needed in order to create the best welcome home dinner ever for her precious nephew. Eggs and chips for a start, then the main course were steak sandwiches and a cooked curry packet topped with sliced bananas, finally a large chocolate cake for dessert.

"I just hope he'll be hungry enough for his pudding, aw it's not like I made a whole buffet for him like in all the previous oneshots." She chuckled to herself. "I think I'll just have a bowl of cornflakes and cream as I wait for him to come. I know how much he adored cream and milk when we were able to afford it, he ate it with almost everything."

Later on the Beatles' rhythm guitarist arrived at his aunt's house. He definitely brought his appetite as the plane food was barely filling enough. "Hey Mimi, did you miss your world famous nephew?" He called as he entered.

"Oh Johnny! I sure hope all that fame didn't go straight to your fluffy head." She giggled, ruffling his mop top. "Your suit seems a little loose on you, did this plane not even serve any meals?"

"Nothing but a stale biscuit and a pack of sticky, honey peanuts. I was longing for something real to eat, gotta have something big and now!"

"Something big you say? How does a steak sandwich with egg and chips on the side? I know how much you loved your chippies with everything." Mimi smiled, walking him over to the table. "Oh! I still haven't poured any drinks yet. You can start without me while I get the drinks. Would you like coke or beer with your meal?"

"Coke for sure, I needed something to get the taste of that freezing cold American beer. I don't see why they can't make it nice and lukewarm like we do back home."

"Oh you know how they are, it's like they think they can make better food than us. Better not keep you waiting any longer, go have your dinner."

Picking up his sandwich, John lifted the top slice of toast, stuffing it full of chips and topping it off with a fried egg. "Mmm, why didn't I ever think of this before?" He thought as he continued to eat. While Mimi didn't make him quite a lot of food, it was still incredibly fattening with all the oil and butter she used to make it delicious.

His gut surged outwards, pooching out of his suit jacket and jeans. His thighs blimped up more than usual as well, then his bum grew enough for it to rip a large tear into the back. "Ah! Eppy won't like seeing this.."

"Oh? Did something happen John?" Heading out of the kitchen with his bottle of Coca-Cola, Mimi tried hard not to laugh as she watched him trying to cover up his tear, unfortunately it only resulted in it getting bigger. "Aw, don't worry so much about it. I can mend your pants while you get into something more comfortable."

Flustered in nothing but his pyjama pants, John poked his soft love handles, watching as they jiggled away. "Heehee, that feels nice." He thought, poking it some more. "Mimi? You done adjusting my outfit?"

"I will be in a second, would you like to have a slice of the chocolate fudge cake I made while you wait?"

He didn't need to be told twice whenever chocolate was involved, he instantly cut himself a slice. "Hm, I think I'll have two, I wanna see how big I can get!" He giggled, heading to the table. Rather than using a fork, he picking up the slices with his hands and shoveled them into his mouth, savouring the rich, sweet chocolate cake with whipped cream on top. "Mimi always made the best cakes."

Looking down at his belly, he took it into his hands and felt it swell, feeling the soft flesh seep in between his sausage like fingers. "That's a good belly, keep on growing." He grinned. The full feeling he got from finishing all that grub made him moan in delight, wanting to see himself bigger.

"Looks like you had quite a lot there, if you're still hungry I wouldn't be surprised. You always had a big sweet tooth for the chocolates."

"Ooooh, I'm actually really stuffed. I didn't think I could ever be too full." He moaned, laying back on the couch. "I better call Cyn and tell her I'm staying over with you."

"Oh that's perfect! I got your old room all ready, just the way you left it. I really missed having you around here, I would love for you to come over more often if you're not too busy."

"Aw auntie Mimi, I'd love to visit some more. Especially if it means getting to have more of your amazing dishes. Think you can teach me to make them someday?"

"Maybe, but don't let that stop you from asking me to make anything you'd like." Heading over to her plump nephew, Mimi gave him a bear hug and a kiss on his hair covered forehead. "Better get to bed now."

"Aw but Mimi-"

"Ah ah, my house, my rules. No matter how old you get, you'll always be my baby boy."

"Aww.. Goodnight Mimi."