Blimp Off

During a nice little vacation in Tahiti, the Lennons decided to invite their friends, George and Pattie Harrison over for some fun in the sun. Little Julian would have come along too, but he was too young to fly and was babysat by his uncle Ringo.

Many days were spent at the beaches or sailing away to find sea mammals, but one day while Pattie and Cynthia were out in the marketplace to get souvenirs, John and Geo were sitting around their shared seaside cottage bored. That is until George brought up the older Beatle's weight.

"Wow, all those potatoes really gave you some extra pounds huh?" He smirked.

"I didn't think it was any more than half a stone."

"Well, I bet I could gain way more!"

"Oh really now? You with your flat butt and visible ribs?"

"This will all become beautiful blubber very soon! Just you wait!"

"I doubt it, I have the bigger belly here! So I'm the bigger Beatle!" This gave John a wild idea. "Let us settle this with a fat off then! We each fill up into big water balloons and whoever ends up rounder wins!"

"You're on Lennon!"

Heading out to the yard, John hooked up two hoses to the water tap and handed one to his younger mate. "All the way up there Georgie, that way I can keep taunting you while I win!"

"You mean as I win!" Sitting on the hoses, John turned them on to full blast and shivered as he felt the cool water shoot up to his stomach. "Ooooh.. This feels so amazing!"

George could just moan as he began to swell. His gut surged outwards, popping his innie into an outie on the spot. Soon their limbs started to sink into their ever growing frames, eventually arms, legs and flabby necks became nonexistent when they fully sank into the wrecking ball sized, sloshy bellies.

Then it was time for the booties they were balancing on to expand. Tearing up their clothes until there was nothing left but stretchy boxers to cover their tanned flab, meanwhile both sets of cheeks they had puffed up like little water balloons, sagging to the ground and taking up all the room they had in the yard.

After a while the two reached their absolute limits, and it seemed like the younger Beatle was victorious this time around. "Yes! I knew I was the fattest of them all!" George squealed, wobbling to get the hose out.

"Hm, you look cute with all that blubber on ya Georgie. C'mere so I can feel how soft you are." Leaning forward, John laid his head on George's enormous belly, sinking into all the sloshy flab. "Hopefully the girls would love to sleep on us tonight as well."