I have never been the type to check my partner's phones, and never in my life, I thought I would be thinking to do something like that. But lately, the urge to go through Marshall's stuff has been growing and growing like a snowball. 

I sit the bowl with my salad next to me and lean forward to catch his wallet. As I open it and check inside I am faced with a picture of his daughters and him. Inside the pockets, there is nothing more than money, bank cards, and two condoms. Wait! Two condoms?

What does he need condoms for? It's been a while since we don't use them anymore. I push them inside his wallet again and sit the last one where he left it. I should confront him, shouldn't I? I should ask him why is he using condoms for, when he is not using them with me. Is he actually being sexual with the groupies that come in and out of their studio? Is he sexual with the woman they are calling his wife? 

I turn to eat my salad again and as the minutes go by my heart rate starts increasing and my hands get sweaty. I even practice a little about how to bring those up as I pick on my salad. I hear the bathroom door unlock and he makes it back to the living room.

The towel hangs low on his hips showing a very faded v line. The tombstone tattoo proudly showing itself. Some waterdrops slide over his chest and while I run my eyes over his body my mind starts picturing him all sweaty in between another woman's legs, him breathing heavy and his muscles contracting because of another woman. Shivers run over my own body.

"Baby!" - he calls for me again snapping me out of my disturbing thoughts.

"Hm?" - I answer letting the now-empty bowl on the table.

"Whatchu thinkin'?"

"Nothing," -I pause for a moment while he arches an eyebrow at me. "I was just thinking why am I not aware of any party being thrown tonight." - he keeps his eyebrow arched. I am almost always invited by him or his friends when there is a party involved but not tonight.

"Even I, don't know whose party it is baby. I had already planned to spend my night at the studio." - He throws himself on the sofa next to me and before his arm wraps around my waist his hand brushes the long braids down my back.

I narrow my eyes at him as I place my hand on his bare chest trying to keep my distance. His skin is soft under my touch and I automatically slide my fingers over his bare chest. His eyes drop on my lips and suddenly his hand takes a good grip on my ass. He looks so good, and I miss him. Oh God, get a grip!

I jump on my feet, take the empty bowl, and walk to the kitchen area before I lose all my strength. His eyes burn in my back as he follows my moves. Thinking about bringing up what I found on his wallet as I put the dirty dish on the sink.

"You tryin' real hard to avoid me, ain't ya?" - I notice a tiny note of humor showing on his voice.

"I'm not trynna avoid you!" - I look up at him. A smirk plays on his lips as Marshall pushes his tongue against his cheek to avoid laughing.

"You are manually cleaning the dish babe."

"Don't you have to rest before attending the party?" - I ask putting more attention to the last word. He stands up and the towel around his waist threatens to get loose.

"I could rest insida ya!" - my spin shivers when he stands behind me and puts his hands on each side of my body caging me in between them. His breath hits the side of my neck. I force my mind to focus on rinsing the bowl and ignore him being this close after four days of avoiding him sexually. 

He still has condoms in his wallet!

"Well rest insida ya condoms, then!" - I blurt out immediately mocking his accent. The energy behind me changes and his arms are not caging me anymore.