31. Take you there

Marshall P.O.V

It's late and I'm sitting in this waiting area with Proof while Heather is in this salon getting her hair done. Sharonda and Sindy are inside with her. Their laugh is loud enough to be heard where we are standing.

Sharonda doesn't like people much. If you get in her nerves she will make it known. That's why she and Kim don't get along with each other. Not now not ever. She thinks Kim doesn't know how to keep her family in peace, she thinks white women lack the ability to keep their husbands, I don't know what she means by that.

Proof would never talk bad about his wife, and would never let his "girls" talk bad about her. I think she knows what we all do in studios and when we are away but she still doesn't go out there cheating on my dawg, or leaving their kids home alone for days to rampage in clubs where our friends would see her eat some other dude's face or take their kids away. She would never do those things to Doody.

So hearing my friend's wife laughing her ass off with my girlfriend makes my stomach prickle. Denaun and Bizarre have both talked to me about how good she is, how sweet and understanding she is. But they like everyone if the person is not Kim, I told myself. No one around me likes Kim, they think she is this manipulative bitch who makes some sort of magic to tie me to her.

They don't know her as I do. They haven't seen her love me when no one would, they haven't seen her stick with me when I had nothing. She promised me she wouldn't leave me. Yeah, we fight, yeah she fucks other people and I fuck other people but we are made for each other. Aren't we?

While Heather... Heather doesn't understand my growing up environment, Heather wouldn't understand why I am how I am because she doesn't know what is it to be abandoned by those who are supposed to love you unconditionally. Both her parents loved her. They love her too much. I still remember her face when I told her my mom had sued me. Her brain couldn't comprehend that kind of behavior. She might want to leave my ass as soon as her career might get in the edge because of this relationship, Heather might leave my ass as soon as her dad would find out and she would feel like disappointing him.

"Whatchu thinking off?" - Proof asks.

"Nothing..." - I shrug then I sigh. "Looks like Sharonda likes Heather." - I add.

"She does, otherwise she would have told her about Kim." - says Proof putting down a hairstyle catalog.

"Yeah." - I nod. Heather's laugh booms again from the salon followed by Sharonda and the hairstylists I guess. What are they doing in there?

"You know I didn't want you to get involved with her because the danger that comes with it..." - He pauses

"But?" - I encourage him to talk.

"But she is a nice girl you know... you might want to decide whatchu gonna do before it gets out of hand."

"It's not gonna get out of..."

"If you don't plan on leaving Kim... If you still think no one is going to love you besides her you better break up with Heather before she falls further for your white ass, you know what I mean? She is a nice girl to suffer from this."

"Heather has not fallen for me. Whatchu talking about?" - I shake my head at his ridiculous words.

When Heather comes out after four hours being in there, laughing her ass off with Sharonda and Sindy she looks like another person. She is always beautiful but this hairstyle looks like it was made for her. I stare at her with my mouth wide open at a loss of words. That hair would make her look like a God when pulled in a bun. That hair would look hot when she rides my dick, or when I bend her over somewhere and get a hold of those braids.