4.I'm not Mr. N*sync

Heather P.O.V

"Happy 28-th birthday !" - I shouted to him over the music and chatter. He pulls me in a hug and than I hand him the gift.

"You didn't have too." -he smiles placing the gift with the others.

"Where is Kurt?" - I ask for their youngest brother as I look around but get pulled in another hug by William and Terrance. The three of them were older than me and Blair. William and Terrance were both married and had kids. Kurt who was in his 17 declared himself my husband when he was 12.

"He is in the back yard." - Terrance informs me.

"I brought him a gift too."

"Let me see that. I might like his gift better." - Cole reaches for the package in my hand but I quickly take it away from his reach.

"Yours is more expensive." - I laugh walking to the back yard. I haven't seen Blair yet so I assume she is still in her room getting ready. As soon as Kurt sees me he leaves the circle of people talking and eating. He is getting way taller than he should and very handsome. I know he probably is hitting on girls of his age now.

"How is my favorite boy?" - I ask and reach to fluff his hair.

"You know, I am good. Getting more and more handsome. " - He says and puts his arm over my shoulders to tease me for being too short now as we walk toward his grandparents, parents and other relatives. "You looked great last night by the way."

"Thank you baby. I brought you a gift too." - I smile when his eyes shine looking at the package.

"What is it?"

"Check it out." -I give him the gift and then go to hug and kiss the grandparents and parents.

They look happy to see me there and don't hesitate to give me all kind of compliments and love about the other night. Sometimes I think of bringing all of them in the award shows with me. I know they will show much more love than my co-workers.

After chatting a while with them I excuse myself and go upstairs to find Blair in her room on the phone. She is laid in her bed and has her legs up in the wall while she plays with her hair. She gestures for me to close the door and not speak.

I do as i am told and while she keeps talking on the phone I go throw the clothes she has all over the room. This girl is always buying something new.

She finally hangs up.

"Who was that?" - I ask her taking her phone as I needed to talk with my dad and Jason.

"That was this cute guy I meet in set." -she smiles.

"You are always having a cute guy to talk too." - I laugh as I dial my dad first.

"Hey Daddy!"

"Hey sweetie did you make it safe and sound to the Haynes?" -he asks. Sometimes I am surprised with my dads memory. I mentioned Cole's birthday like a month ago.

"Yeah. They say hi! I didn't get a chance to meet you today after the meeting I just wanted to check if everything is okay." - I lay down in Blair's bed.

"Nothing to worry about sweetie. Dylan and Jason are dealing with it."

"Jason told me about uncle Suge being there." - I try too bring that up as smooth as I can. Uncle Suge and Dre are still going at each-other whenever there is a chance.

"Yeah. We thought we could get Dre and that white boy to fix this mess."

"According to Jason it got things worst."